Arthurlie 18/19 season.

1874_MTL

Thanks mate.  Someone messaged me and said his name was Aaron Miller.  
He was with Pollok earlier this season. Can't remember him doing anything of note . Wasn't awful but didnt exactly stick n the memory.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Satori. said:

Thanks mate.  Someone messaged me and said his name was Aaron Miller.  

Not sure its 100% done yet but assured it will be, he played in the same Barrhead 21's side with Etherson, Bradley,and McNeil seemingly highly rated forward with them and scored a lot of goals, had a spell on loan at Pollok but given the array of front men its not really a surprise he didnt get much game time.

5 hours ago, Nugent4nil said:

Not sure its 100% done yet but assured it will be, he played in the same Barrhead 21's side with Etherson, Bradley,and McNeil seemingly highly rated forward with them and scored a lot of goals, had a spell on loan at Pollok but given the array of front men its not really a surprise he didnt get much game time.

107 minutes spread over 6 games.

What’s your thoughts on the promotion chances now? And is it possibly a season to early to go up as the manager has had to basically rebuild a brand new team this season?

Think it will be tough. We are on a good run of form but the teams around us keep winning as well. Glencairn and Benburb are quite a bit ahead and I’m very wary of Rossvale as they have plenty games in hand, although we’ve still to play these teams again and at home.

2 hours ago, Bigjeffery said:

What’s your thoughts on the promotion chances now? And is it possibly a season to early to go up as the manager has had to basically rebuild a brand new team this season?

I must confess that I was wary of us going up even six weeks ago as I felt the squad we had would be cannon fodder in the top league. We are by no means sure of going up but the way the management have been tinkering and adding here and there plus the way the team is building slowly I would be confident that if we went up that we would improve again.

Its been a very strange season indeed, the majority of the supporters at the start of the season hoped we would consolidate in this league but without getting too far ahead theres a very good feeling around Dunterlie these days., small steps in the right direction and I guess only time will tell.

3 hours ago, Bigjeffery said:

In my opinion it is a season too early .  As i have said before, i am delighted by our progress but we have yet to beat any of the other contenders for promotion, namely, Benburb, Glencairn, Cumbernauld, Rossvale or Kilsyth. That alone tells me we may not be ready to compete in the top league.  To  be honest i cant see too many defeats for the top teams in the 2nd half of the season. That being the case, then our poor form in the early part of the season has probably done for us as far as promotion is concerned.  

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!! Where do i begin the team were fantastic today considering the state of the pitch played excellent football. Del McNab is in absolutely fantastic form scoring 13/14 goals in his last 4/5 games. Dalry by the end of the game just didnt want to know. Was great to see the team spirit when it all kicked off towards the end. Also was good to see pickle getting on the park. If we keep this up we can push all the way for promotion still having to play most of the top half of the table at home should be an advantage. Also noticed our away game next week was changed from Larkhall to Cumbernauld so very much looking foward to that game i belive in our current form we can take the 3 points. Mon the lieeee [emoji838] [emoji836] [emoji838] [emoji836]!!!

How did the boys do against beith?

Lost 4-3 had a 2 nil lead when down to 3-2 brought it back to 3-3 then went down to 4-3 performance was brilliant the first half 2nd wee defensive slip ups killed it that teams like beith will capabilities on but we deserved at least a draw but it dosent really matter as it was only a bounce game

Lost 4-3 had a 2 nil lead when down to 3-2 brought it back to 3-3 then went down to 4-3 performance was brilliant the first half 2nd wee defensive slip ups killed it that teams like beith will capabilities on but we deserved at least a draw but it dosent really matter as it was only a bounce game

Can’t disagree with anything you have said. Encouraging performance and hopefully keep the momentum going into next week against Darvel.

Archived