How did you meet your friends and/or partners?

13 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Like most on here, met my friends through school. Met my best mate in primary school and still see him on a semi regular basis. The others i met through a mate we all knew. Surprised to read on here that other folk don’t see there mates as much. I have had that for a wee while, living in methil and them being in kirkcaldy hasnt helped. A lot of them weren’t even seeing each other as much either. we were at a wedding last month and decided to try and get together as a bunch every few months, we are doing the escape rooms in edinburgh in September.
Met the wife online through a thing called faceparty. Dont even know if it still exists.

Guess it depends on your age, I'm 50 and moved away from where I grew up when I was 18.  Visiting parents apart, I've had little reason to go back.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Met the wife online through a thing called faceparty.

Sounds like absolute filth.

The website, that is. P&B will have its say on your wife, no doubt.

Met my best mate about 20 years ago when his big sister used to babysit me. Met most of my mates through school or playing football. One of my good friends I might because I pumped his bird although I didn't know she wasn't single.

8 hours ago, Aidan said:

Met my best mate about 20 years ago when his big sister used to babysit me. Met most of my mates through school or playing football. One of my good friends I might because I pumped his bird although I didn't know she wasn't single.

Hold on, what? 

Have you ever made a post where you haven't been desperate to let a bunch of internet strangers know you've had sex?

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

My wife is a Yank who liked my Twitter patter about a dog called Mr Pish, and now here I am.

Check out mrpish.com if you like btw. He's dead now.

I felt like a right mug as I typed in 'Mr Pish' convinced that I had just been trolled a belter, but no, there it is in all it's dug travelling glory. 

I need to see footage of an American family reading the stories completely oblivious to what pish means. 

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

She’d give you a heart attack (though at least you’d die happy).

If my heart is going to give out it will be whilst watching United under our fuckwit manager and I won't die happy.

If my heart is going to give out it will be whilst watching United under our fuckwit manager and I won't die happy.

You’ll probably give yourself a heart attack by being an all around angry old c**t.

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

My wife is a Yank who liked my Twitter patter about a dog called Mr Pish, and now here I am.

Check out mrpish.com if you like btw. He's dead now.

RIP Mr Pish.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

You’ll probably give yourself a heart attack by being an all around angry old c**t.

Now you are just greenie hunting.

Anyway, you will be younger than me when you die.

Archived