delusions

A kid at my school claimed to have invented going woop-woop ( like off rikki lake or the sound of the police) .

Another claimed his Uncle landed a fighter plane on the motorway.

A guy at work is mates with Jordan, Michael Carrick and Alan Sugar, has a portfolio of property in new york and recently hospitalised two thugs who attacked him.

Apparently a guy on here has invented a whole domestic scenario to cover for deviancy.

Why do people make up lies that no-one will believe?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the 70's they did indeed land a Sepecat Jaguar GR1 on a motorway, testing it's rough airstrip operations capabilities.

No idea if it was the kid in questions uncle but it did happen.

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

A kid at my school claimed to have invented going woop-woop ( like off rikki lake or the sound of the police) .

Another claimed his Uncle landed a fighter plane on the motorway.

A guy at work is mates with Jordan, Michael Carrick and Alan Sugar, has a portfolio of property in new york and recently hospitalised two thugs who attacked him.

Apparently a guy on here has invented a whole domestic scenario to cover for deviancy.

What a coincidence!

Boutros Boutros Ghali asked me to give a talk to the UN on this very subject.

Back when I was at uni, I used to tell people I shagged one of the B*witched girls, by virtue of the fact that I had moved over from Ireland. Despite the fact that I couldn't even tell them her name. I repeated it that many times I started to believe it myself. 

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There was a kid in my year at school who claimed that he'd been out hillwalking when an RAF jet flew past so low it clipped his shoulder.

Outstanding. I love threads like these.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Outstanding. I love threads like these.

He also said that he had a special jacket that had an inflatable dinghy that automatically inflated if it was immersed in water, thus saving you if you were drowning.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He also said that he had a special jacket that had an inflatable dinghy that automatically inflated if it was immersed in water, thus saving you if you were drowning.

Good idea tbf. Except in rainy countries.

Paul "Cheesy" Morrison was our go to guy in Elgin for this kind of shite.

Amongst his wild claims of shagging teachers whilst still in primary school, he claimed to have bough the Bishops Nightclub (RIP) in Elgin and was going to fight Mike Tyson for the world heavyweight title in a boxing ring on the dancefloor later that year.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I was having a pint with Barack Obama in Lochee last night and asked him exactly the same thing.

BTW he’s slow to put his hand in his pocket.

Posted some of these before:

(All from the same guy at work. Genuinely 100% true, swear on my sons life, right hand up to god etc these words came out of his mouth)

His dad found £10,000 down the back of the sofa.

Out on his boat in the Firth of Forth, the captain of a Submarine asked him over the Tannoy to move away - As he was approaching HMS property.

He slid down the Pyramids. On the same holiday to Egypt he was almost refused entry to the UK - As border control didn't believe such a sallow skinned person could have possibly have come from his mum and dad. Apparently the tan he received on that holiday still exists to this day too.

Gave his wife umpteen orgasms as she was sleeping.

As he was pumping his girlfriend (doggy style), her flatmat came into the room looking for her glasses. Saw what was going on and looked over his shoulder and commented favourably on his massive manhood.

After I asked him what he was doing at the weekend, his answer was "Fitting a £12,000 sound system in his mates Subaru Impreza."

Managed to get from Strathaven to Manchester for the UEFA cup final in an hour and a half.

He travelled north, from Strathaven again, going 90 mph for three hours solid.

Saved East Kilbride shopping centre from a terrorist attack by chucking a Muslimy looking guy with a rucksack out of the fire escape.

An unarmed duo comprising of himself and his brother saved a bookies in Paisley from an armed robber.

He fought the same brother in the UK Karate championships. Although his mum and dad had to leave as it was such a bloodbath.

His mate owns and runs the website Heaven666.

There are probably a few I've forgotten.

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Paul "Cheesy" Morrison was our go to guy in Elgin for this kind of shite.

Amongst his wild claims of shagging teachers whilst still in primary school, he claimed to have bough the Bishops Nightclub (RIP) in Elgin and was going to fight Mike Tyson for the world heavyweight title in a boxing ring on the dancefloor later that year.

:lol::lol:

Archived