West Region SJFA Sectional League Cup

Kennie

Feel free to cherry pick what you don’t like in my answer above. 
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just sit back and count the 'likes' my last post on this thread gets to show me that my opinion isn't just one that I hold.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Viewparker said:
Feel free to cherry pick what you don’t like in my answer above. 

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just sit back and count the 'likes' my last post on this thread gets to show me that my opinion isn't just one that I hold.

God I didn’t realise “likes” gave such a rush. Wouldn’t like to be your missus tonight she will be getting no sleep. 

Get to the semis and you play 12 games in just over a month far to many games for part time players you could get to the semis of this new insignificant trophy and it could cost you any chance of winning the league tired players injuries with a 30 game league programme this cup shud of been scrapped

55 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Is the round 2 draw available anywhere?

Round 2 is the play-off round between the winners of the 2 groups in each of the 8 sections.

Wednesday 15th August

Group winners – 8 Games

Game A) 2 v 1

Game B) 3 v 4

Game C) 5 v 6

Game D) 7 v 8

Game E) 9 v 10

Game F) 11 v 12

Game G) 14 v 13

Game H) Shotts v 16

Round 3 (Quarter - Finals)

Monday 20th August

Game 1) A v B

Game 2) C v D

Game 3) F v E

Game 4) G v H

Round 4 (Semi - Finals)

Wednesday 29th August

Game 1 A or B  v  Game 2 C or D

Game 4 G or H  v  Game 3 F or E

Sunday 7th October

Final at Venue to be confirmed.

13 hours ago, classof2010 said:

Get to the semis and you play 12 games in just over a month far to many games for part time players you could get to the semis of this new insignificant trophy and it could cost you any chance of winning the league tired players injuries with a 30 game league programme this cup shud of been scrapped

Tottally agree,could have 3 league games under the belt if played Sat-Wed-Sat,take that to 6 league games if followed the following week.Thats the extra fixtures taken care of from expanding league,all in good weather  with parks in perfect condition,all by the second week in August,instead we are down to last 16 in a cup nobody gets that excited about and still to play opening league game.A chance missed in my opinion.

On 01/08/2018 at 05:25, classof2010 said:

Agreed and the new farce will see successful teams and players burned out at the start of the season rather season end. Get this nonsense scrapped its a calamity ,

They should bin the Scottish cup instead of this. Only 7 or 8 teams with a genuine chance of winning, always the same teams in the last 8 and Talbot win it every couple of years. Boring as sin and completely devalued as a competition now.

They should bin the Scottish cup instead of this. Only 7 or 8 teams with a genuine chance of winning, always the same teams in the last 8 and Talbot win it every couple of years. Boring as sin and completely devalued as a competition now.
PMSL

Looking forward to a trip to Medda park in last 16. Only time iv seen Vics up there was a friendly about 4 seasons ago

Can’t remember the last time we played you competitively. Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived