Scottish cup dates

classof2010

I note the final date is TBC. I wonder if that has anything to do with Killie changing the pitch and the fact the final may now need to be played in early May to be able to find a suitable available venue.

I note the final date is TBC. I wonder if that has anything to do with Killie changing the pitch and the fact the final may now need to be played in early May to be able to find a suitable available venue.

The semi finals being much earlier than normal would hopefully suggest that it will be played earlier - which is a good thing IMO.

The semi finals being much earlier than normal would hopefully suggest that it will be played earlier - which is a good thing IMO.
Agree. They are two weeks earlier so we could see the final as early as the first weekend in May which also has a Monday holiday to allow the winners a late celebration.

Agree. They are two weeks earlier so we could see the final as early as the first weekend in May which also has a Monday holiday to allow the winners a late celebration.
It also means the semis are played before the midweek fixtures start, so the teams still in the cup won't miss out on midweek dates.

Archived