• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Poet of the Macabre

The Super Duper Last Man Standing 2018 - 10th Anniversary Edition WEEK 7 DEADLINE 7PM FRIDAY 28th SEPTEMBER

6oJyclO.png

I'm going to be honest with you guys here - it might not actually be the 10th anniversary. I think it *probably* is but so many older posts have been culled from P&B and I don't keep accurate historical records. For promotional purposes though, we'll go along with the 10th anniversary schtick.

To mark the occasion, this year's winner will not only be able to call themselves the 2018 Last Man Standing champion but will also win A SPECIAL 10TH ANNIVERSARY MYSTERY PRIZE BOX~~! 

Are you excited? I'm excited. Anyway, on to the nitty gritty:

You've got a little over five weeks to get your picks in, with this year's event starting from the opening fixtures of the new SPFL season.

The Roll of Honour

2009- nofixedability
2010- Haitch
2011- Galabankie
2012- gydiamond/Beachbum (Two tournaments were held this season...I think)
2013- roverthemoon
2014- Distant Doonhamer
2015- Funky Nosejob
2016- nofixedability
2017- wullie360
2018- ???

The rules are as follows...

• Your first entry must be in by 19:00 on Friday 3rd August. That's the cut off point for entries.
  • You must post in one of the four divisional threads each week (providing you have survived the previous week) and pick another team for the following week. Just remember; you can't pick a team you have already used.
  •  Weekend Scottish fixtures only (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday). 
  •  A full Gameweek consists of 50% or more of SPFL teams playing.
  •  Win only. Draw or lose and you're out.
  •  You can only pick each team once. You can pick a team that someone else has already picked, it just means you can't pick that team again.
  •  If everyone remaining is knocked out in the same weekend, they will be put back in for the next week until we have a winner.
  •  In the unlikely event of postponements, you will stay until the next week but you will be unable to pick that team again.

Fixtures

(Sat 3pm unless stated)

Premiership

Celtic vs Aberdeen

Hamilton vs Dundee

Hearts vs St Johnstone

Kilmarnock vs Motherwell

Livingston vs Rangers (Sun 13:30)

St Mirren vs Hibs

Championship

Alloa vs Falkirk

Dundee United vs Ross County

Dunfermline vs Partick Thistle (Fri 19:45)

Inverness CT vs Queen of the South

Morton vs Ayr

League 1

Arbroath vs Airdrie

Brechin vs Stranraer

Dumbarton vs Raith Rovers

East Fife vs Stenhousemuir

Montrose vs Forfar

League 2

Albion Rovers vs Stirling Albion

Annan vs Peterhead

Berwick vs Clyde

Edinburgh City vs Cowdenbeath

Elgin City vs Queen's Park

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

This will be my year.

Spoiler

I'll be out week 1.

Don't Celtic normally postpone their first game to play some friendly or other, or have I made that up? 

Anyway, Week 1: Ross County (sorry, Ross fans). 

This will be my year.

Spoiler

I'll be out week 1.

Week 1 - Stirling Albion.