The Super Duper Last Man Standing 2018 - 10th Anniversary Edition DUNDEESPIDER1867 IS YOUR CHAMPION

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/09/2018 at 18:44, DutchBorderer said:

I'm surprised Berwick hasn't sent anything in - our Media Team is usually on point with this stuff.

Fair play to the other teams though, although I'm not quite sure what Forfar decided to send in besides the Baxter card.

They actually did reply and say they'd send something but I haven't heard anything since.

Week 1 - Edinburgh CIty

Week 2 - Peterhead

Week 3 - Queen's Park

Week 4 - Heart of Midlothian

Week 5 - Clyde FC

Another week, another LMS entry, another Albion Rovers opponent....? The Wee Rovers got beaten by Clyde 1 to 0 with a MOTM performance going to their new on loan goalkeeper, and now face Cowdenbeath. The Blue Brazil always seem to achieve the opposite of what I want them to in matches, and, let's be honest here, someone is gonna end up underestimating Rovers sooner or later. If Cowden end up smashing them anyway, silly me, and we can all continue picking League 2 teams, but if John Brogan's Assortment of Misfits actually scrape a result from this match.... well, I will be pretty pleased to have chosen

Week 6 - Hibernian

Both the white and maroon Edinburgh sides have done me a solid previously, and I'm hoping Hibs will complete the Auld Reekie triumverate for me this week. Having scored a neat 9 goals across 5 matches, the Hibees find themselves in fifth place due to 6 conceded goals. Good thing, then, that they are facing a team that has scored just twice. Neil McCann's Dundee are as hopeless as they are hapless, conceding 11 across 5 (which doesn't even include the 3-0 loss v. Ayr United). I would be incredibly surprised to see Dundee get anything from this match, making Hibernian the patrician's choice this week.

Archived