• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Poet of the Macabre

The Super Duper Last Man Standing 2018 - 10th Anniversary Edition WEEK 9 DEADLINE 7PM FRIDAY 19TH OCTOBER

6 hours ago, bishopburn boy said:

Ooh Partick cards and a free trip to the doonhamers sty , 

the competition will be fierce from here on in ,

Personally I think it's nice of the clubs to donate stuff for this daft wee tournament. None of them had to.

Ooh Partick cards and a free trip to the doonhamers sty , 

the competition will be fierce from here on in ,

Pipe doon ya p***k.

The boys doing this of his own back.

You ungrateful c**t.

Raging now if I don't win.

11 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Pipe doon ya p***k.

The boys doing this of his own back.

You ungrateful c**t.

Raging now if I don't win.

Ah’m no un grateful , , ah am however not without a sense of humour ,

so so don’t be so serious , eh  

still out tae win it 

Agree it is good of the clubs to donate stuff  , and I have to admit I enjoy trying to pick a winner , you’d think one game from 21 wouldn’t be hard , but there you go 

as a stranraer fan it will be the only cheer we get this season

still if it makes you feel big to use sweary words , helpyersel 

Don't know how much spare time I'll have this week so here are the rest of the prizes that I've been sent!
Well done sir. This is class, some effort. Even tho my team don't seem to have bothered sending anything I will enjoy the other prizes if I win. Don't think iv got this far before!

On 02/09/2018 at 00:29, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Week 5 - the rainjurzzzzzz

The only week I will be buzzing to get papped oot. 

A lot off players on Rangers and Clyde.
Used my Rangers voucher on St Mirren home win so heres hoping Dundee find a lifeline.
A few Celic backers fell tonight a big rush to back OF before EL kicks in.

39 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

A few Celic backers fell tonight

Nobody picked Celtic this week, although the vast majority of those left have already used them for a previous selection.

One person went out this week. Literally ONE. He foolishly picked Dunfermline...

So, that means 42 players move on to Week 6, with the deadline for selections being 19:00 on Friday 21st September.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre