The Super Duper Last Man Standing 2018 - 10th Anniversary Edition DUNDEESPIDER1867 IS YOUR CHAMPION

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 wily and savvy players have made eight successful picks and now move onto Gameweek 9!

They are:

Adored
AyrTroopMajor
bobthespider
DundeeSpider1867
Frank Grimes
Insert Amusing Pseudonym
LincolnHearts
Marshmallo
Paisley Ton
percyboy
SlipperyP
thisal
YER SISTERS YER MAW

Now, with the international break and Challenge Cup breaking up proceedings next weekend, Gameweek 9 will be played on the weekend 20th/21st October. Deadline for entries is 7pm on Friday 19th October.

I know the League Two clubs will be in Scottish Cup action that weekend but those are not included in LMS, so you'll have to choose sides from Prem, Champ and L1 only.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, only one player dropped out this weekend, which leaves us with a non-dirty dozen competitors, all eager to take home the grand prize!

They are:

Adored
AyrTroopMajor
bobthespider
DundeeSpider1867
Frank Grimes
Insert Amusing Pseudonym
LincolnHearts
Marshmallo
Paisley Ton
percyboy
thisal
YER SISTERS YER MAW

You've all picked nine teams now, so selections will start to become really tricky as we go on. Your Week 10 pick needs to be in by 7pm on Friday 26th October - fixtures have been updated in the OP.

Good luck to all and remember you can PM me with any questions about LMS.

Hell surely some more must fall this week.

If I keep in I have to pick the Ton soon but not this week.

1 Ross Ct

2. Rangers

3. Elgin

4. Hearts

5. Clyde

6. Peterhead

7 - Edinburgh City

8. Aberdeen

9. Arbroath

10. Kilmarnock

On 10/26/2018 at 13:45, thisal said:

Week 1. Ross Co.

Week 2. Arbroath

Week 3. Celtic

Week 4. Hearts

Week 5. Clyde

Week 6. Rangers

Week 7. East Fife

Week 8. Edinburgh City

Week 9. Raith Rovers

Week 10. Kilmarnock

Should have learnt by now to never bet against the Accies.  Cheers Poet it was fun.

With no one from this thread left in the tournament, I'm now closing it for this year.

We still have three players left in the competition but they all post on the League 2 thread so will continue it solely on there and will start a new thread announcing the winner and open suggestions for next season.

Thanks to everyone who took part this season and hope you'll join in the fun again next year!

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations to DundeeSpider1867 who has today been crowned the 2018 Last Man Standing champion! Was worried we were going to reach Christmas without a winner...

PM me for details on getting your prizes delivered :)

Thanks to everyone who took part this season. It does take a bit of time to organise but I enjoy doing it and hopefully you'll all join in again in 2019! If anyone has some suggestions or questions then feel free to post a reply or send me a message.

Archived