The Super Duper Last Man Standing 2018 - 10th Anniversary Edition DUNDEESPIDER1867 IS YOUR CHAMPION

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/08/2018 at 15:39, NJ2 said:

Week 1 - Ross County
Week 2 - Clyde
Week 3 - Peterhead
Week 4 - Hearts. f**k it, I’ll jinx it. Lump on St Mirren draw no bet on Saturday now.

After thinking I'd be the Hearts jinx, seeing you go with us first, I thought f**k it, baws deep on Hearts it is  :lol:

Provided I've done the sums correctly, we have 46 players left after the completion of Gameweek 4!

If you think you're still in the competition but don't see your name listed, then please PM me:

1GregStewart
Aberwhat
Adored
AJBRFC
Arbroathlegend36-0
AyrTroopMajor
batross07
bishopburn boy
bobthespider
CEMSFC
clyde4ever
Distant Doonhamer
Dumfries Boy
DundeeSpider1867
DutchBorderer
Eednud
Eye Valley
Frank Grimes
HIT THE CHANNEL
Insert Amusing Pseudonym
jpm
k-ton
lanky_ffc
LincolnHearts
Markka
MarkPockets
Marshmallo
Menzel
NJ2
Paisley Ton
percyboy
pleslie99
realmadrid
senorsoupe
SlipperyP
Smokie_Bacon_crisps
Starks Park Kdy
Station wasp
The Moonster
The Naitch
thisal
thisGRAEME
thistledo
ThomCat
welldaft
YER SISTERS YER MAW

A reminder that we'll be taking next weekend off for the international break, so Gameweek 5 picks are due in by 7pm on Friday 14th September.

Also, I'll soon be revealing the contents of this year's special 10th anniversary MYSTERY PRIZE BOX~!

Stay tuned...

As this is the 10th anniversary of Last Man Standing, I decided to make it a bit more unique by getting a prize for the winner. A few ideas were tossed around at LMS HQ before deciding on this; I'd contact all 42 SPFL clubs and try and get some free merch, which could be collected together and sent to this year's winner.

Now, not every club has sent something (in fact some never replied) but several have already sent some GREAT STUFF~!

So, I'll be revealing a different item every day until the next Gameweek is over....if I remember.

Today's item is...a set of delightful Christmas cards from Partick Thistle!

lms partick thistle.JPG

23 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

As this is the 10th anniversary of Last Man Standing, I decided to make it a bit more unique by getting a prize for the winner. A few ideas were tossed around at LMS HQ before deciding on this; I'd contact all 42 SPFL clubs and try and get some free merch, which could be collected together and sent to this year's winner.

Now, not every club has sent something (in fact some never replied) but several have already sent some GREAT STUFF~!

So, I'll be revealing a different item every day until the next Gameweek is over....if I remember.

Today's item is...a set of delightful Christmas cards from Partick Thistle!

lms partick thistle.JPG

Ah damn, that's amazing, I'm now even more disappointed at the Elgin result at the weekend.

Archived