West Region AGM outcome

glensmad

Just now, glensmad said:
38 minutes ago, CCC loyal said:
It’s certainty that people will be moaning about the new fixture guy before the seasons out 

I can't believe the fixtures aren't up on the West Region website yet. Bring back the old Fixtures Man.

Nothing short of an exorcism would shift him it would appear - he's still around.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Will he be able to over rule any decisions taken by Kennie?

If Kennie makes any decision at all he could find that "Stop and Search" does not apply just to black kids in suburban London.

And make sure his car tax and insurance is up to date.  :unsure2: 

3 fixtures Mon, Weds, Sat

League games
Sat Weds Sat Weds

Then league cup finals stages played throughout the season.
Sectional League Cup games on Saturday 28th July, Monday 30th July and Wednesday 1st August.

League games start Saturday 4th August.

Any idea of what teams are in which group for this revamped sectional
It was on the agenda for the AGM, so your delegate should be able to tell you, assuming the proposed groups were also approved. I only know what was proposed for our group.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

It was on the agenda for the AGM, so your delegate should be able to tell you, assuming the proposed groups were also approved. I only know what was proposed for our group.

Unless the groups are drawn from a regional pool annually this will still be as stale as last week's bread.  I quite like the Betfred Cup so far but would be less keen if it was the same old, same old every year.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

We have 3 teams in ours and 2 of them the Scottish cup finalists ha 

right easy introduction to new season 

2 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Think pollok are now out of neilston arthurlie bens and ants  group 

no south side derby unless draw in Scottish or west 

Pollok I'm hearing are in with Shettleston..Rossvale...and Vale of Clyde

6 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Unless the groups are drawn from a regional pool annually this will still be as stale as last week's bread.  I quite like the Betfred Cup so far but would be less keen if it was the same old, same old every year.

I think you're put in a group of 8 and the two sections of 4 get drawn from that. It's redrawn every 2 years. (2 years - that's optimistic).

Would just like to give Kennie my sincere congratulations on his appointment and my thanks for his help in the process. If also like to thank the clubs who out their faith in me and to the various people who have given me advice prior to tonight' vote and had promised their support if the result had gone my way. 

With regards anything that went on during the meeting I wasn' in attendance so have no idea or opinion but wish the region all th3 best going forward.

Cheers

Robert

Guest svejk
I think you're put in a group of 8 and the two sections of 4 get drawn from that. It's redrawn every 2 years. (2 years - that's optimistic).
That's correct. Believe the groups were to be drawn at the management meeting after the AGM. Sectional dates are 28th July, 30th and 1st with the league starting on the 4th August, followed by another league fixture on 8th August.

Archived