How red-pilled are you?

banana

Let's get this shit sorted once and for all :angry: 

According to Wikipedia:

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

• Knowledge, freedom, and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
  • Security, happiness and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)

Take this scientifically proven Buzzfeed test to find out how 'red-pilled' you arehttps://www.buzzfeed.com/unusualmarkers/how-red-pilled-are-you-2owcl?

My result...

Spoiler

Being a liberal-minded, dignified and honourable person who believes in individual liberty<->responsibility, my result is unsurprisingly outstandingly red-pilled and ends all debate...

image.png.1ab22af11bfa8167991f29b499089d6d.png

6 hours ago, banana said:

Let's get this shit sorted once and for all :angry: 

According to Wikipedia:

Take this scientifically proven Buzzfeed test to find out how 'red-pilled' you arehttps://www.buzzfeed.com/unusualmarkers/how-red-pilled-are-you-2owcl?

My result...

Hide contents

Being a liberal-minded, dignified and honourable person who believes in individual liberty<->responsibility, my result is unsurprisingly outstandingly red-pilled and ends all debate...

image.png.1ab22af11bfa8167991f29b499089d6d.png

I got that one too.

26 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

:wtfmore:

7 hours ago, banana said:

According to Wikipedia:

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

• Knowledge, freedom, and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
  • Security, happiness and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)

:)

Of course, the irony of the Matrix is that the Red Pilled humans are still a component of the system. Doomed to live out a loop of rebuilding Zion and being obliterated shortly thereafter to maintain the stability of the Matrix. Their freedom of will is largely illusory.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Weetabix (x2), slice of toast with peanut butter (whole earth, smooth) and cup of coffee (x2).

3/10 - normie breakfast, though with sufficient fibre and coffee to encourage much pooping on the horizon

18 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Banana could have saved everyone the bother and just linked to the Reddit red pill forum where he gets his material from.

:lol:

Buzzfeed and the men's Red Pill men's groups are about as allied as mongeese and snakes m7.

The Matrix makes me feel very old as I saw it on release and remember how futuristic it all seemed.  Now it looks as dated as I thought stuff from the 19th century looked.

7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I pulled out of the wife, yes she is 5 month pregnant. When the question asked which lemonade do you prefer in your lager tops...

Yep, you've lost me again, Slips. 

Archived