Stranraer Programmes

Hi,

I had a look but couldn't see a strictly Stranraer form that was active.  Does any Stranraer fans have a lot of programmes.  I'm looking for a particular game, Stranraer vs Dunfermline 1961 Scottish Cup.  I've searched the usual dealers with no luck.  Any Stranraer fans, or indeed any other fans, able to help at all?

Help would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks

On 6/26/2018 at 22:59, gthyde said:

Hi,

I had a look but couldn't see a strictly Stranraer form that was active.  Does any Stranraer fans have a lot of programmes.  I'm looking for a particular game, Stranraer vs Dunfermline 1961 Scottish Cup.  I've searched the usual dealers with no luck.  Any Stranraer fans, or indeed any other fans, able to help at all?

Thanks

Not much help I suppose but many clubs didn't issue progs for cup games back then. Still hope though as Stranny have always been one of the best at issuing progs. They issued for league games in 1961 and the Mo played them at Stair Park in the cup in'62 and they issued a prog.

While writing, the only Pars v Mo prog I'm missing home or away is for 8/Feb/1984 at East End Park. Do you know if a prog was deffo issued?

Cheers.

3 hours ago, MOFOREVER said:

Not much help I suppose but many clubs didn't issue progs for cup games back then. Still hope though as Stranny have always been one of the best at issuing progs. They issued for league games in 1961 and the Mo played them at Stair Park in the cup in'62 and they issued a prog.

While writing, the only Pars v Mo prog I'm missing home or away is for 8/Feb/1984 at East End Park. Do you know if a prog was deffo issued?

Cheers.

Thanks for the response.  Cool, I'm sure a programme was issued.  Not too sure about the 1984 game as I don't have many league games.  Will see if I can find if one was issued or not though and get back to you.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,
Thanks

We would definitely have issued then - have seen League and Cup programmes from much earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 22:19, Clayhole Blue said:

We would definitely have issued then - have seen League and Cup programmes from much earlier.

Thanks for informing.  You don't know of any Stranraer collectors that may have a copy would you?

Archived