Dundee United v St. Johnstone Colts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Why have you waited until now to pipe up? I'd like to put forward a theory that you might be a little bit bothered.

I’d like to put forward a fact that I have just bathed and put my 2 children to bed (i’m not at Tanndadice tonight), and having done so, I thought I might pay some attention to P&B, which I quite enjoy looking into from time to time.

If it makes you feel any better, I felt that your input into this thread deserved a response, and to be fair, did not give a f**k about the outcome of this match until now, whereby I now really hope we win, as it might just piss you off.

Well done.

ETA - Get It Right Fucking Up You.

5 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I’d like to put forward a fact that I have just bathed and put my 2 children to bed (i’m not at Tanndadice tonight), and having done so, I thought I might pay some attention to P&B, which I quite enjoy looking into from time to time.

If it makes you feel any better, I felt that your input into this thread deserved a response, and to be fair, did not give a f**k about the outcome of this match until now, whereby I now really hope we win, as it might just piss you off.

Well done.

ETA - Get It Right Fucking Up You.

I'm glad you put your children to bed before writing this post. If they were awake right now, I'm sure they'd be ashamed of their father.

I wasn’t at Tannadice tonight but in years to come when tales of this magnificent victory are recalled in breathless tones to crowded rooms I will claim I was there.

That’s if I’m still alive.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I'm glad you put your children to bed before writing this post. If they were awake right now, I'm sure they'd be ashamed of their father.

That’s fucking plenty pal.

Let’s just leave it there.

11 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Well, this seems an entirely proportionate response to losing a game you apparently don't care about. Excellent stuff.

Real shame for the Saints side who were coasting at 2-0. Even when United got a goal back, out of nothing really, I felt Saints were comfortable before a really bad mistake let them in to equalise and the legs and heads started to go.

Crowd of exactly 700, with 92 away fans, although how they know the latter part, I'm not sure.

I decided against against going tonight as I thought it would be a rather dour affair, unfortunately as a result I seemay to have missed a decent game.

I will give the youngsters praise for the cone back and it was good to see McMullan impress with a couple of goals, hopefully it will give Laszlo something to consider regarding using him in the first team again. 

10 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

It’s only a game, calm yourself Danny Dyer. 

Understood. And I was playing the game quite happily as I have done with fans of many teams since I joined P&B.

His last response was bang out of order imo, and I didn’t wish to discuss it with him any further.

That’s it.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Archived