Dundee United v St. Johnstone Colts

Annan can beat Celtic colts and Dundee Utd are getting beat of St Johnstone colts[emoji50]

Utd are an utter shambles at the moment.

Lazlo must have some secret on the board where they can’t sack him but just sign everyone he wants.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
Annan can beat Celtic colts and Dundee Utd are getting beat of St Johnstone colts[emoji50]

Utd are an utter shambles at the moment.

Lazlo must have some secret on the board where they can’t sack him but just sign everyone he wants.

Not sure why we are in a position to be taking any cup tie so lightly

34 minutes ago, Widge said:

Should Csaba not be on the touch line? Tommy Wright looks positively bored. emoji23.png

United seem determined to pretend this isnt a first team fixture for them :lol:

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

United seem determined to pretend this isnt a first team fixture for them :lol:

If we were playing our first team we would be cruising this 1-0 by now. :blink:

Well done to your young boys (especially Hendry)  for coming and getting stuck in.

Don’t give a flying f**k what The History Books will say, whatever the result today, going out of this tourney tonight will not be my worst point as an Arab in any way, and truly, I don’t know any other Arabs who could give a f**k whether your young boys can beat our young boys.

No issues.

BTW - it’s not over yet. 8)

5 minutes ago, MacArab said:

If we were playing our first team we would be cruising this 1-0 by now. :blink:

Well done to your young boys (especially Hendry)  for coming and getting stuck in.

Don’t give a flying f**k what The History Books will say, whatever the result today, going out of this tourney tonight will not be my worst point as an Arab in any way, and truly, I don’t know any other Arabs who could give a f**k whether your young boys can beat our young boys.

No issues.

BTW - it’s not over yet. 8)

Why have you waited until now to pipe up? I'd like to put forward a theory that you might be a little bit bothered.

Archived