• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Burntonian

Craigmark Burntonians 18/19

Why are you comparing me on threads to the Patna numpty?
Hmmm, let me think.

Hard one away to Arthurlie. Take a point and move on.
Pump it up the mark are staying up. What’s that sound Girvan are going down.

Hard one away to Arthurlie. Take a point and move on.
Pump it up the mark are staying up. What’s that sound Girvan are going down.

Hi there, how did that one work out for you?

Still think that we’re going down?

On 06/11/2018 at 15:07, The Roxy said:

Hi there, how did that one work out for you?

Still think that we’re going down?

Yeah I do spanks. You took penalties to beat the 3rd bottom team in the bottom league. Your def going down now. Pump it up the mark are staying up. What's that sound girvan are going down

Told you before, I’m not Ian.
He has brought in a number of talented youngsters, and these boys will only get better under his guidance.

3 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Yeah I do spanks. You took penalties to beat the 3rd bottom team in the bottom league. Your def going down now. Pump it up the mark are staying up. What's that sound girvan are going down

You seriously need to ditch that song. It’s horrendous. 

What's the chances of Patnadunty and Thereporter being in the same class at Primary school.

What's the chances of Patnadunty and Thereporter being in the same class at Primary school.

Or being the same person 🤷🏻‍♂️

21 hours ago, The Roxy said:

Told you before, I’m not Ian.
He has brought in a number of talented youngsters, and these boys will only get better under his guidance.

Calm down spanks. The girls guides would be would be better for those youngsters than your guidance. You'll be sacked again and will end up with that idiot at annbank.

Calm down spanks. The girls guides would be would be better for those youngsters than your guidance. You'll be sacked again and will end up with that idiot at annbank.

Would you like to elaborate?
Why bring Annbank into thread

Your defo no staying up 🤷‍♂️

His name is Spank, S. P. A. N. K, not Spanks ffs

On 08/11/2018 at 13:22, PatnaDunty said:

The man won your team promotion last season and this is the shit he gets. IMO he was Manager of the year last year.