• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Burntonian

Craigmark Burntonians 18/19

I’m the spokesperson for myself. all I’m doing is echoing the thoughts of the dressing room.
I have 1st hand experience of him being totally inept. Your the embarrassment coming on and defending him. He’s a joke figure. He’s still phoning players and they’re laughing at it.

So let me get all this straight and clear..

1. Greg was the manager and spank did nothing?

2. Spank never took training?

3. Greg brought in the players and took you to promotion?

4. The players and staff all hated spank but he was kept on?

Poor Greg, seems the poor guy got no plaudits for a remarkable season and Spank took it all while doing nothing... smell shite bud!

That takes me to this season..

1. How did both managers get on in the recent head to head?

2. Is Greg currently achieving like last season now the elephant in the room is gone?

Face it pal, you were no doubt a sub or someone who got released and very bitter at spank.

Grow up!!

Ps. When you look back at your own posts, you might want to delete the ones praising Spank and the job he done st craigmark..

So let me get all this straight and clear..

1. Greg was the manager and spank did nothing?

2. Spank never took training?

3. Greg brought in the players and took you to promotion?

4. The players and staff all hated spank but he was kept on?

Poor Greg, seems the poor guy got no plaudits for a remarkable season and Spank took it all while doing nothing... smell shite bud!

That takes me to this season..

1. How did both managers get on in the recent head to head?

2. Is Greg currently achieving like last season now the elephant in the room is gone?

Face it pal, you were no doubt a sub or someone who got released and very bitter at spank.

Grow up!!

Ps. When you look back at your own posts, you might want to delete the ones praising Spank and the job he done st craigmark..

1. Yes

2. He did. But was poor. Very basic.

3. Spanks brought in players. He’s good at talk dung to players to get them to sign. And Greg managed us to promotion.

4. No one hated spanks. But he was trying to engineer a move for months.

5. Greg got plenty plaudits from within the club. Not from media. That’s why he is manager and spanks was sacked.

This season......

1. Girvan won. Much bigger budget.

2.Yes. In league above and picking up points with a fraction of spanks budget.

Never got released and wasn’t a sub.

P.s I was being polite to spanks. But once he started posting as Roxy then the gloves are off.

1. Yes

2. He did. But was poor. Very basic.

3. Spanks brought in players. He’s good at talk dung to players to get them to sign. And Greg managed us to promotion.

4. No one hated spanks. But he was trying to engineer a move for months.

5. Greg got plenty plaudits from within the club. Not from media. That’s why he is manager and spanks was sacked.

This season......

1. Girvan won. Much bigger budget.

2.Yes. In league above and picking up points with a fraction of spanks budget.

Never got released and wasn’t a sub.

P.s I was being polite to spanks. But once he started posting as Roxy then the gloves are off.

Would not swap players regardless of budget. Craigmark were the far better team. Obviously the score does not represent that but much as it was a disappointment to lose. It would have been worse had we not played so well.

33 minutes ago, VORman said:

Would not swap players regardless of budget. Craigmark were the far better team. Obviously the score does not represent that but much as it was a disappointment to lose. It would have been worse had we not played so well.

The league table backs your statement up.. NOT!

Ye raging pal?!

Yip, thinking about it, it was a strange comment. I’m sure there is some players you would have tho?

Yip, thinking about it, it was a strange comment. I’m sure there is some players you would have tho?

Why did none of the players or coaches from us go with spanks?

58 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Why did none of the players or coaches from us go with spanks?

Was the boy Barrett not with yous?

patnadunty ..
question ..
if spank was such a poor
manager
and a very basic coach
who hardly took training ..
and wasn't taken that seriously
why are you not
delighted he left
seems if what you say is true
craigmark are a better stronger
club without him ..
so it's win win all round !!!
would make sense
to move on and and be
happy ..

patnadunty ..
question ..
if spank was such a poor
manager
and a very basic coach
who hardly took training ..
and wasn't taken that seriously
why are you not
delighted he left
seems if what you say is true
craigmark are a better stronger
club without him ..
so it's win win all round !!!
would make sense
to move on and and be
happy ..

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
And Yes.

Perhaps but my post was about all the players. Not individuals.

Just you worry about your team Spanks. Playing 60 minutes against 10 men and loosing 3-1. No wonder your were sacked from the club.

For the record I’m not Ian ‘ spank’ Patterson.

Who are you then trumpet pants

I could ask you the same question, but what I will say is that Ian has been a breath of fresh air at our club.

All our players have the up most respect for him and have commented on how tactically astute he is.

The David Brent comparison is a totally lack of respect.

He also managed to get 3 valuable points v Craigmark, not bad, for someone tactically inept.

He has an eye for a player, as yous will know.

He is also an all round good guy, that the players all seem to love.

He’s stated that he’s a very ambitious manager, and wants to push on, and he has that platform with us.

Hopefully that’s the end of the matter.

Best of luck for rest of season.

4 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Yes.

So one player did go with the manager then.

Maybe more to follow next season.