Burntonian

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, The Roxy said:

Answer me this Patna Duncan, why have you edited your post from,

applying for jobs when WE were at Craigmark

To

Applying for jobs when YOU were at Craigmark?

He won't answer!! Utter blooming moron

I'm 100 percent certain it's not Greg btw.  Totally not his style to behave in that manner.

Patna*unty is out to get a rise and folk are biting. 

I've said it numerous times before that Spank is a good guy, a great manager and an even better artist. Haters gonna hate.

spank got craigmark promoted which was a miracle, supposedly from what im reading it was down to his staff and not him which is fine. so why is he getting dogs abuse if yous never wanted him and he never done f**k all why care about him leaving

16 minutes ago, PatnaDunty said:

Yawn..... even I'm bored with the thread. Please don't keep it going ive said my peace. Spanks is a fool and nobody of any salt will stick there name to him. Goodnight.

Stick in and he might take you to Girvan eventually.

I find it funny how you are just doing the same as Thereporter! Is he a hero of yours? 

Yawn..... even I'm bored with the thread. Please don't keep it going ive said my peace. Spanks is a fool and nobody of any salt will stick there name to him. Goodnight.

im not disagreeing should u not be glad to see him gone

spank got craigmark promoted which was a miracle, supposedly from what im reading it was down to his staff and not him which is fine. so why is he getting dogs abuse if yous never wanted him and he never done f**k all why care about him leaving

Patnadunty does not speak for or represent in any way craigmark burntonians. His quotes are his opinion and do not in any way reflect the opinions or views of anyone on the craigmark committee.

2 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

2 days this lasted but our committee dont care about the teams thoughts so I don't care about theres. If you read my posts I'm glad spanks is away. Its because he posted as Roxy having a sneaky go at craigmark I thought I would let everyone know what we really thought of him. He now has the toon loon posting for him and instead of standing up to him our committee has bent over further. Pump it up the mark are staying up. what's that sound girvan are going down.

Haha, now you know what the committee think of you.

2 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

2 days this lasted but our committee dont care about the teams thoughts so I don't care about theres. If you read my posts I'm glad spanks is away. Its because he posted as Roxy having a sneaky go at craigmark I thought I would let everyone know what we really thought of him. He now has the toon loon posting for him and instead of standing up to him our committee has bent over further. Pump it up the mark are staying up. what's that sound girvan are going down.

You should be kicked off p&b for the way you ended this post.

Honkin patter. 

3 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Yeah I do spanks. You took penalties to beat the 3rd bottom team in the bottom league. Your def going down now. Pump it up the mark are staying up. What's that sound girvan are going down

You seriously need to ditch that song. It’s horrendous. 

Calm down spanks. The girls guides would be would be better for those youngsters than your guidance. You'll be sacked again and will end up with that idiot at annbank.

Would you like to elaborate?
Why bring Annbank into thread [emoji848]

Archived