seems if what you say is true
craigmark are a better stronger
club without him ..
so it's win win all round !!!
would make sense
to move on and and be
happy ..

Who are you then trumpet pants

I could ask you the same question, but what I will say is that Ian has been a breath of fresh air at our club.

All our players have the up most respect for him and have commented on how tactically astute he is.

The David Brent comparison is a totally lack of respect.

He also managed to get 3 valuable points v Craigmark, not bad, for someone tactically inept.

He has an eye for a player, as yous will know.

He is also an all round good guy, that the players all seem to love.

He’s stated that he’s a very ambitious manager, and wants to push on, and he has that platform with us.

Hopefully that’s the end of the matter.

Best of luck for rest of season.

3 hours ago, The Roxy said:

I could ask you the same question, but what I will say is that Ian has been a breath of fresh air at our club.

All our players have the up most respect for him and have commented on how tactically astute he is.

He also managed to get 3 valuable points v Craigmark, not bad, for someone tactically inept.

He has an eye for a player, as yous will know.

He is also an all round good guy, that the players all seem to love.

He’s stated that he’s a very ambitious manager, and wants to push on, and he has that platform with us.

Hopefully that’s the end of the matter.

Best of luck for rest of season.

David Brent hahahahaha...

i see where they are coming from with that one.

12 hours ago, The Roxy said:

I see this nonsense has started again?

Why have so many folk got a problem with Spank? It's so frustrating knowing that he is a good manager and a top guy. 

I do kind of agree with Patnadunty on the David Brent comparison though. 

I'm sure a lot of folk are aware of THEE famous team sheet? That was very Brent-esque behaviour. 

Morning folks

I hope this clears up that in fact i am not the Roxy now as patnadunty thought. I have had  a couple of good conversations with a Greg and also with vorman over the last couple days. I have also personally messaged mr dunty and asked him to give me a call or even let me know who he is and al call him to discuss any issues he may have which he's declined. 

there is  a lot of talented players at the club so would be good to c them been spoken about in a positive way than my name continuously coming up on this thread.  The Craigmark management team and committee have done great this season and deserve some credit. Be good to see the thread turn into somthing positive for the club who's doing well.  

All the best to Greg Keith and willie and the committee  for the rest of the season .

spank 

Morning folks
I hope this clears up that in fact i am not the Roxy now as patnadunty thought. I have had  a couple of good conversations with a Greg and also with vorman over the last couple days. I have also personally messaged mr dunty and asked him to give me a call or even let me know who he is and al call him to discuss any issues he may have which he's declined. 

there is  a lot of talented players at the club so would be good to c them been spoken about in a positive way than my name continuously coming up on this thread.  The Craigmark management team and committee have done great this season and deserve some credit. Be good to see the thread turn into somthing positive for the club who's doing well.  

All the best to Greg Keith and willie and the committee  for the rest of the season .

spank 

Well said. Time to move on.

Morning folks

spank 

[emoji108][emoji108][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

This will be last msg I will be posting as not wanting to get into a convo. As per our messages I asked who u were and asked u to call me and u declined chosen to hide ur identity which is cool. I am not the Roxy and don't know who the Roxy is it's clearly a girvan fan who's posted before  my time at the club. U stick in and keep posting for the season. Iwould like to thank you for the comments u made about myself a couple weeks ago about doing a good job at mark.  I don't have numerous names or post on this but if that's ur patter linking me in with usernames etc batter in. 

All the best for the season 

spank 

You don't have numerous names or post on this. That's your 1st lie. I KNOW you have other posters and so does everyone at Craigmark but I was expecting that from you. Anyway answer this one if you dare. Was it you that was applying for jobs when we were at Craigmark. 

Give it a rest, I take it your a disgruntled ex coach?

You don't have numerous names or post on this. That's your 1st lie. I KNOW you have other posters and so does everyone at Craigmark but I was expecting that from you. Anyway answer this one if you dare. Was it you that was applying for jobs when you were at Craigmark.  

Rumour is he applied for the Gers job and was pipped at the post by the Bold Stevie G..

You don't have numerous names or post on this. That's your 1st lie. I KNOW you have other posters and so does everyone at Craigmark but I was expecting that from you. Anyway answer this one if you dare. Was it you that was applying for jobs when you were at Craigmark.  

Give it a rest!!

2 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Out of respect for you and the rest of the committee this is my final post regarding spanks. He does have other posters as we all know. He did apply for other jobs as we all know. He is a serial liar who can't be trusted and couldn't wait to bail on the club as we all know because you sacked him for it He won't deny it as himself because those clubs will know he's a liar as well. Regarding ability ask any craigmark player what they really think of him ask any current girvan player what they think of him and that will tell it's own story. Girvan players are already asking away and I'm content to say no more as I know he will soon be found out. I was only defending the club because he was having a go as Roxy

Settle down mate, your turning into Thereporter with his shit about Grierson.

Did you want Spank to take you to Girvan and he said “no, your pish”?

For the record Ian took up his post as manager at 7pm with us, Craigmark claiming they sacked him at 11pm.

Also for the record, Ian didn’t apply for the job.

Archived