Nigeria v Argentina

TheScarf

37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He called them the “big guns” and yes, Sir Harry of Kaneshire was mentioned alongside Messi and Ronaldo.

Tbf Kane has been one of the top strikers in Europe over the past two or three seasons 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was Gary Lineker's turn last night to channel his inner Helen Lovejoy with his knicker-wetting reaction to Diego getting it right up someone (anyone?).  

"He's in danger of becoming a laughing stock" cried a grumpy Lineker.  I don't think he really gives a shit, Gary.  He's always been a ridiculous man, and he revels in it. I know he punched one into the net a while back and it still hurts, but come on.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

This ends when you want it to.

The last bloke that said that to me spends an unhealthy amount of time every day trawling through my historic posts....slippery slope, are you alright mate? 

:lol:

The last bloke that said that to me spends an unhealthy amount of time every day trawling through my historic posts....slippery slope, are you alright mate? 

Yeah, just found the carry on between you pair hilarious!

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd like to have seen the reaction on here if Gazza had been dangling over the stand wall, out his nut and giving people the fingers after Harry Kane's equaliser at Hampden.

You mean he wasn't?

52 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd like to have seen the reaction on here if Gazza had been dangling over the stand wall, out his nut and giving people the fingers after Harry Kane's equaliser at Hampden.

Tbf I was like that when Griffiths scored.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Gazza had been dangling over the stand wall, out his nut and giving people the fingers 

Isn't that what he does every afternoon? 

3 hours ago, Christophe said:

And you spending the exact same unhealthy amount of time to do the same to him?

I'm not trying to tempt fate, and it may be a bit morbid, but can you imagine if Diego did fall seriously ill or even passed away while Argentina were still in the tournament?  It'd be like when Neymar's back "died" times a fucking million.  Plus if ghosts are real, guaranteed he'd be haunting the tournament.

55 minutes ago, forameus said:

I'm not trying to tempt fate, and it may be a bit morbid, but can you imagine if Diego did fall seriously ill or even passed away while Argentina were still in the tournament?  It'd be like when Neymar's back "died" times a fucking million.  Plus if ghosts are real, guaranteed he'd be haunting the tournament.

If they win, 100% guarantee he'll die of cardiac arrest while celebrating at the final whistle.

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

And you spending the exact same unhealthy amount of time to do the same to him?

Dobut it, his new daily posts yes, as it seems to keep him riled up which is amusing. So about 2-3 a day, not 50 daily trawling through oldies. Think he’s back to 2015 or so now! Some effort from the boy! If it only takes him 20 seconds then you’re right tbf!

12 hours ago, Christophe said:

You ain't right in the head.

Archived