Moving to SSL Hosting

We've begun to serve the site forum via HTTPS today. We have a routine going through all posts checking and rebuilding any images where applicable to ensure we don't have a mix of secure and non-secure content which will cause a warning on your browser.

This will take some time to complete.

Meantime let me know of any other issues that the change has caused.

27 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Can't get connected to the site today on the Android app. No problems with the browser version in Chrome  though.

Close the app down completely and re-open. Saw another Android user with that issue on twitter earlier and they reported all ok after doing that.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

iOS app isn’t playing ball. 

Working fine for me on iPhone and iPad. Initially following the switch I had no forums showing but closing it down and re-opening it fixed that.

What issue you seeing?

Just now, Div said:

Working fine for me on iPhone and iPad. Initially following the switch I had no forums showing but closing it down and re-opening it fixed that.

What issue you seeing?

296B247F-0310-4538-AAD8-2EB99C91D967.thumb.png.fb881ac1e0617b7685fbaea51353d424.png

Same as the one you describe, tried shutting down the app and restarting my phone to no avail. 

33 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

296B247F-0310-4538-AAD8-2EB99C91D967.thumb.png.fb881ac1e0617b7685fbaea51353d424.png

Same as the one you describe, tried shutting down the app and restarting my phone to no avail. 

If you pull down to refresh do the forums not appear?

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Nah. Tried cycling through the tabs, too. 

Strange. Sledgehammer but try uninstall and reinstall?

Archived