Little Racist House on the Prairie

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Me making two posts and you absolutely having to respond to everything is not  a heads gone, m9

giphy.gif&key=08585a603ac09a36b4638e32e1

OK smartypants, why do you think 'Progressives' are so seething when they have some of their many, many delusions challenged? What do you think it is that make people prefer their brainwashing contrary to evidence and/or disregarding opposing takes without thought?

5 minutes ago, Menzel said:

You get wound up about 'SJWs' on a Scottish football forum.

Oh noes, the bad manny saying words on a forum!

I talk about 'Progressives' and to those here spouting 'Progressive' dogma whether conscious or indoctrinated, darling.

Think of my truth-bombings as an ongoing intervention to help Scotland, you can thank me later ;)

Just now, banana said:

Oh noes, the bad manny saying words on a forum!

I talk about 'Progressives' and to those here spouting 'Progressive' dogma whether conscious or indoctrinated, darling.

Think of my truth-bombings as an ongoing intervention to help Scotland, you can thank me later ;)

Is Paul Joseph Watson your hero or do you just enjoy acting like him in every way?

2 hours ago, Menzel said:

You get wound up about 'SJWs' on a Scottish football forum.

You just came on this thread and red dotted all my post, you don't get wound up at all. No sirree. :lol:

I'd assumed you'd got yourself banned to be honest, hadn't seen you post in a while. 

cdb14443f9aeca39f291fec613ce0cc2f0d99a.g

1 hour ago, Menzel said:

Hunts out post from months ago, nope, not bothered about the 'bad men' on the internet. No Sirree. The whole PhD in Lesbian poetry during the Renaissance period obviously leaves you plenty time on your hands.

An oldie but goody, it seemed to work during our last spat anyway.

scanners-head-explosion-gif-10.gif

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If only there were some liberal American first year students on here who would find their beliefs challenged by a banana's cliches.

At least they'd also have the excuse of youth and inexperience, like other fairly young, lost chaps and ladies here such as Mentel, The OP and NotThePars. They will come around given time.

Oldies like yourself and Danger still delighting in your 'Progressive' brainwashing though, should be ashamed of yourselves :angry:

3 hours ago, chomp my root said:

You just came on this thread and red dotted all my post, you don't get wound up at all. No sirree. 

Mentel has absolutely never done that before :angry:

1 minute ago, banana said:

Mentel has absolutely never done that before :angry:

I know its not de rigueur to bring up 'dotting' but the notion that a 'ahem' grown up sits there red dotting people on his 'emenies* list' is brilliant. I'll certainly rue the day I fell foul of him.... 

9v68YaU.gif

*intentional for the purposes of humour (hopefully).

It would be interesting if the alt right neo nazis could actually suggest an alternative to the liberal consensus that has mainly kept the peace amongst countries who have adopted it for the last 70 odd years, and massively increased general prosperity, despite its many faults. Instead all we get is coded misogyny and racism with a few catchphrases  and memes from 4chan offering nothing more than delight in getting a reaction from the grownups and cod first year sociology.  

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

It would be interesting if the alt right neo nazis could actually suggest an alternative to the liberal consensus that has mainly kept the peace amongst countries who have adopted it for the last 70 odd years, and massively increased general prosperity, despite its many faults. Instead all we get is coded misogyny and racism with a few catchphrases  and memes from 4chan offering nothing more than delight in getting a reaction from the grownups and cod first year sociology.  

If I'm included in that group then you're wildly mistaken. I'm broadly left of centre, pretty liberal and generally tolerant myself. As a rule though, the more seriously someone takes them self, the less seriously the rest of us should take them and as I've posted previously the whole 'circle jerk'/mob mentality leaves me cold. By all means join a 'gang' and buy into everything that's associated with it but its not for me, labels don't really help, they just make things adversarial. Some like that right enough. :(

Just now, chomp my root said:

If I'm included in that group then you're wildly mistaken. I'm broadly left of centre, pretty liberal and generally tolerant myself. As a rule though, the more seriously someone takes them self, the less seriously the rest of us should take them and as I've posted previously the whole 'circle jerk'/mob mentality leaves me cold. By all means join a 'gang' and buy into everything that's associated with it but its not for me, labels don't really help, they just make things adversarial. Some like that right enough. :(

I wasn't referring to you at all. You post in English, not US teen speak.

Archived