Little Racist House on the Prairie

Good god that was pish. Say what you will about the jeely piece song but at least it has a beat to it.

Tend to find the only people who listen to that kinda stuff are people who don’t live here anymore. Their heart aches for a utopian slum that never existed.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Shocked at the usual suspects coming in with the tragic yer da patter.

Oh good, Menstrual's here, the social conscience of P & B......

My guess is that you're another one that needs to tie some cheese round your neck so the mice will talk to you.

200.gif

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Princess as an insult? That’s pretty brutal.

Brutal good or brutal bad ???

He/she is one of the most self absorbed posters I've come across (???) on here although I tend to avoid the politics forum which seems to attract them. 

Brutal good or brutal bad ???
He/she is one of the most self absorbed posters I've come across (???) on here although I tend to avoid the politics forum which seems to attract them. 

Brutal bad. Cringeworthy.
You could be right about the rest, just a very poor insult. Casts aspersions all princess are self absorbed and I’ll no see that said about Pocahontas!

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Brutal bad. Cringeworthy.
You could be right about the rest, just a very poor insult. Casts aspersions all princess are self absorbed and I’ll no see that said about Pocahontas!

I'm happy to stick with princess. Some fantastically flouncy moments from Menstrual.

I'm happy to stick with princess. Some fantastically flouncy moments from Menstrual.

If you’re going to continue to besmirch Pocahontas then I bid you adieu

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

This is a tough one, I'm sure Tommy Robinson is cracking one off in his cell to Ingalls casual frontier racisim while despising her future husband 25 yr old Almanzo who was sniffing about the 15 yr old Laura. 

Pretty sure most people nowadays would despise a 25 year old trying to pump a 15 year old.

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Pretty sure most people nowadays would despise a 25 year old trying to pump a 15 year old.

I'm not so sure. Every now and then the papers run a story about a teenage schoolboy being seduced by his (female) teacher, and any guy on here who claims he doesn't wonder, even briefly, "Why were there no teachers like that at my school?" is a liar.

Of course the other way round (male teacher, schoolgirl) is repellent and the beast should be locked up. Double standards? Of course.

14 hours ago, chomp my root said:

Oh good, Menstrual's here, the social conscience of P & B......

Menstrual :lol:

I usually go with Mentel, but that takes the biscuit. Well played, sir.

Archived