is hair dye acceptable for men?

is dye acceptable?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I first started going grey when I was 19 and it's come and gone in waves since then. Nowadays it's what is euphemistically described as 'salt and pepper'. It doesn't bother me in the slightest although I do get weary of people (almost always women) pointing it out to me, as if they think I was unaware of it. This is especially annoying when it happens at work events.

I just wish I had the courage to respond with "Yes, but at least gravity has been kind to me."

FTFY

Perhaps acceptable for a transitional period while someone who's greying - especially at a relatively young age -  gets used to having snow on the roof, but once you get to a certain age you're not fooling anybody.

I'll just leave these here...

220px-Mick_Jagger_Deauville_2014.jpg

Cliff-Richard-SHUTTERSTOCK-e1466078975114.jpg

paul_mccartney_hero_514136852.jpg

21 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Does he also dye his eyes blue?

Are you trying to imply that Tom Jones may have been the product of Nazi experimentation?

I may need to rethink a few things.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Are you trying to imply that Tom Jones may have been the product of Nazi experimentation?

I may need to rethink a few things.

Mengele had a little nickname for Adolf, it was Delilah.

Ill just leave that there.

I have a very prominent grey patch, which seems to be spreading rapidly. f**k dyeing it, it is what it is. Shaved my head right to the wood a few months ago, and it's grew back even greyer than before. IMG_20180626_204821.jpg

I have a very prominent grey patch, which seems to be spreading rapidly. f**k dyeing it, it is what it is. Shaved my head right to the wood a few months ago, and it's grew back even greyer than before. IMG_20180626_204821.thumb.jpg.c3e13a2dabbfdf763dc68dad6e4c3578.jpg

Philpy !, there’s a feckin’ moose scurrying along the top of your sofa/wanking chariot.
Liking your cushion style.........[emoji232]

Philpy !, there’s a feckin’ moose scurrying along the top of your sofa/wanking chariot.
Liking your cushion style.........[emoji232]
Cushions are set an angle to see out his the window.
Anyway, Philpy doesn't need to worry about greyness, he'll be bald in few years..
I voted for Aye. Really who gives a f**k if guys dye their hair. If they feel better for it, go on do it. I'm fair headed and with sun on it all the time it has become very greyish. I've over the years, dyed it many colours, maybe do it again.

• 6 months later...

I think everyone deserves to have the hairstyle he wants nowadays. I know a guy who dyed his hair green before the football match (that's the color of his team). And he just shaved his head after the game :) Another man who lives near us has black natural hair color but he always wanted to have blonde hair. And he dyed his hair, why not? Everything is allowed now, just look at all these tattoos and piercings around! Nobody cares about are you dying your hair or not...
https://mystraightener.com/best-party-hairstyles-for-the-ultimate-festive-look/
So here are some party hairstyles, enjoy :) 

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Don’t really see the point when everyone knows what’s going on. Same with hair transplants, don’t really understand them as everyone is going to notice the horrendous scabbing period and then hair appearing where it wasn’t before.

Totally man. Just accept the grey/bald.

A guy I work with is in his early/mid 20s and is one of these comic/video game nerds. Every so often his hair will be a random colour be it turquoise, pink or blue. Right now it’s jet black. Everyone else in the office thinks it’s stupid but he doesn’t care.

59 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

A guy I work with is in his early/mid 20s and is one of these comic/video game nerds. Every so often his hair will be a random colour be it turquoise, pink or blue. Right now it’s jet black. Everyone else in the office thinks it’s stupid but he doesn’t care.

He'll be in your office firing shots at random the moment he doesn't finish #1 in Fortnite.

Be aware.