Fixtures 2018/19

Viewparker

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they will be, but why give the dates and no fixtures it’s an amateurish start to the new mans tenure or is it someone jumping the gun with a little info and trying to be a smart ass. 
The AGM finished less than an hour ago. There was a West management meeting after it. They could very well still all be at Hampden.

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:
6 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
I think they will be, but why give the dates and no fixtures it’s an amateurish start to the new mans tenure or is it someone jumping the gun with a little info and trying to be a smart ass. 

The AGM finished less than an hour ago. There was a West management meeting after it. They could very well still all be at Hampden.

Genuine question. 

Do you think his position had been undermined by someone putting out half a story. 

I really hope he does a great job and the Juniors can get back some credibility after the cluster fecks of the last few years 

Genuine question. 

Do you think his position had been undermined by someone putting out half a story. 

I really hope he does a great job and the Juniors can get back some credibility after the cluster fecks of the last few years 
Who put out half a story ?

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Can anyone give us the outcome of the agm? Who was elected? Kennie i presume? Was anything discussed re pyramid at all?

Also, did the Secretary have anything to say regarding the previous season and what went wrong with the fixtures?

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
4 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
Genuine question. 

Who put out half a story ?

Dates but no fixtures 

Revamp of Sectional Cup but no details 

all posted on various sites over 30 mins ago

Dates but no fixtures 
Sorry for trying to be helpful by giving you the information that was leaking out from the AGM. I'll make sure I have the full fixture list first next year.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:
6 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
Dates but no fixtures 

Sorry for trying to be helpful by giving you the information that was leaking out from the AGM. I'll make sure I have the full fixture list first next year.

Im not blaming you for passing on what you know it’s the fact that once again the release of fixtures has been half arsed. The latest about the Sectional Cup draws is frankly ridiculous 

0C94A138-E0B1-4EFB-91E0-6BDBF803AF03.png

Im not blaming you for passing on what you know it’s the fact that once again the release of fixtures has been half arsed. The latest about the Sectional Cup draws is frankly ridiculous 
0C94A138-E0B1-4EFB-91E0-6BDBF803AF03.thumb.png.67e5d5e3dd5c83370ab94b3b67e1bc08.png
I really don't see where the problem is. Were you seriously expecting all the fixtures to be published by 10pm tonight ?

4 minutes ago, glensmad said:
11 minutes ago, Viewparker said:
0C94A138-E0B1-4EFB-91E0-6BDBF803AF03.thumb.png.67e5d5e3dd5c83370ab94b3b67e1bc08.png

I really don't see where the problem is. Were you seriously expecting all the fixtures to be published by 10pm tonight ?

No. I expected them to be published fully  the way other leagues do,   at a time of the fixture secretary’s choosing.  We don’t seem to have learned from past mistakes and this leaves us open to both criticisms and ridicule. 

I would imagine that all fixtures and section cup draw will be put on west region website in due course,
This is a social media site so you will only get snippets from various sources ,
So have a little patience all will be revealed

Just now, TheNauld said:

How could the man be expected to put fixtures out tonight when he didn’t know how the cups were going to work out

Maybe the “man” should have kept things closer to his chest and waited until he had all the information required before releasing them. 

7 minutes ago, glensmad said:
15 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Midnight. 

2 minutes ago, qwerty said:

I would imagine that all fixtures and section cup draw will be put on west region website in due course,
This is a social media site so you will only get snippets from various sources ,
So have a little patience all will be revealed

I agree with you on needing patience. The new fixture secretary should have taken that on board and made sure his first fixture announcement was whole and complete

Kennie came to the meeting with a provisional fixture list with dates allocated for cup and league. The Johnstone Burgh proposal amending the new sectional cup proposal was voted in to replace the two existing sectional cups. This meant that the sections in the original proposal had to be redrawn thus invalidating Kennie's provisional fixture list. Hope this helps. Give the guy a chance before you condemn him.

Maybe the “man” should have kept things closer to his chest and waited until he had all the information required before releasing them. 
You are aware that there was a 63-team AGM at Hampden tonight where the clubs voted for this ? Do you think Kennie leaked this information out without anybody in the room knowing it ? Back in the real world...

Just now, glensmad said:
3 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

You are aware that there was a 63-team AGM at Hampden tonight where the clubs voted for this ? Do you think Kennie leaked this information out without anybody in the room knowing it ? Back in the real world...

In the real world, organisations show due diligence before they make decisions that are going to impact large numbers of people. 

Archived