Fixtures 2018/19

Viewparker

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Wee Scott????
Have ye seen the size of the fella?
Maybe he won the arm wrestling contest before the meeting.

Admittedly some time since I last saw the guy at a game (possibly at the Beltane a couple of seasons ago) and,tbqh, if someone had suggested at that time that he would go on to be the arm wrestling champ up at the Towers,I would have been genuinely surprised.:huh:

47 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

No complaints other than the fact we have a blank Saturday to accommodate the annual Marymass debacle.

I thought it fairer to give you a blank Saturday rather than send you away on a Monday.

It's just been pointed out to me that Cumbernauld and Rob Roy are both drawn at home in The West Cup.

I'll sort that as soon as I'm at home to do so.

Thanks for the heads up on it.

These are small teething problems that I'll need to look out for as I go along.

I thought it fairer to give you a blank Saturday rather than send you away on a Monday.

Thanks for that, that is greatly appreciated. The reason I say it's farcical is that it's high time that the past practice of asking for a blank Saturday should stop imo. I know everyone won't agree with that though.

Suits me tbh, means I can get another round of golf in, having hardly managed a Saturday up til now with our season dragging on into mid June.

If clubs want blank saturdays they should jog onto the SAFA. This is a semi pro grade FFS. Not referring to the Irvine derby, more so trips to Ayr races and stag dos etc...

It was explicitly stated by VP Colin Chisholm at the West AGM that all requests for free weekends would be looked at the management committee and they would only be granted for reasonable reasons. He added that stag weekends​, weddings etc were not reasonable and would not be granted.

46 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

It was explicitly stated by VP Colin Chisholm at the West AGM that all requests for free weekends would be looked at the management committee and they would only be granted for reasonable reasons. He added that stag weekends, weddings etc were not reasonable and would not be granted.

That's great to hear!

Can`t agree about the fixtures .. which have absolutely appalling `distribution`  .. seven Premiership games in Ayrshire .. one at Pollok. Ok .. you got fixtures up to December .. many of which will not go ahead due to weather and dreadful Junior Cup policies ... but have to ask, what planet is Kennie on ?

Can`t agree about the fixtures .. which have absolutely appalling `distribution`  .. seven Premiership games in Ayrshire .. one at Pollok. Ok .. you got fixtures up to December .. many of which will not go ahead due to weather and dreadful Junior Cup policies ... but have to ask, what planet is Kennie on ?   

Do you ever find anything positive to say about anyone ? All I ever read from you is criticism.

Kennie's remit under the constitution is to issue fixtures to the mid point of the season. He has done that within two days of being elected.

Sometimes people just look for things to complain about to try and look clever.

Archived