American Dad

FifeArab

A show that I used to watch all the time but forgot about over the last few years.  Then went on a long haul flight and they had 4 episodes of a recent series and sat and watched them - all brilliant.

Pretty much any episode centered around Stan at the CIA is guaranteed to be hilarious.  One I seen recently was somebody forgetting to bring in a secret santa gift and the chaos that ensued.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

One I seen recently was somebody forgetting to bring in a secret santa gift and the chaos that ensued.

End of Season 12. It's Bullock's going on about who's wanting a torture set and Anal tarring brushes

but who needs two of everything?

On 6/27/2018 at 17:40, mizfit said:

I’m amazed Patrick Stewart’s happy to read half of Bullocks lines tbh.....

Bullock: [to Stan] Say, do you perchance have any Gatorade? I'm afraid I left all my electrolytes with your daughter.

:lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Bullock’s underrated. He’s a great character.

Seth Mcfarlane loves Star Trek and he reached out to Sir Patrick Stewart and he loved the script for season 1 and recorded It from his own studio and has been doing It ever since.

His one liners are Incredible:

“Now you, strangle me while I play with your hair”.

“Ah the torture kit: butt spanker, anal tarring brush, but who needs two of everything?”

“I started collecting fingers when I was Vietnam 2 years ago. I was on a sex tour, did not get laid once, had zero game.”

Archived