Ice Lollies/Ice Cream

Ice Cream or Ice Lollies?   

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've just discovered these.  Absolute game changer. 

image.png.a37c077dbd05714b5c801822f9fbaec5.png

They're awesome, thankfully they do minis. Normal size is pretty filling.

54 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've just discovered these.  Absolute game changer. 

image.png.a37c077dbd05714b5c801822f9fbaec5.png

Good Lord, you utter b*****ds…now I’m doomed to roam the local supermarkets looking for them.

Golden Gaytime an Australian favourite. There was a move to change the name a year or two back but Streets, part of Unilever, resisted although not in New Zealand where it Jacintad into Cookie Crumble. 

IMG_1614.jpeg

£2 for a pack of 8 of these in Iceland. As a connoisseur of the wee pyramid frozen things, I can confirm that these are god-tier. They are literally the only ones that remain as strongly-flavoured right to the last sook (or crunch); I don’t know the witchcraft involved, but they remain pure juice, and never devolve into chunks of flavourless ice.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Calippo Shots were shite. I don't think I ever had one where all the bits hadn't just fused together into a solid lump.

Very fair criticism but when it melted enough you could drink it like a slurp juice. 

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

They are literally the only ones that remain as strongly-flavoured right to the last sook (or crunch); I don’t know the witchcraft involved, but they remain pure juice, and never devolve into chunks of flavourless ice.

I have a contender with similar credentials, Morrisons Melon flavoured ice lollies, excellent all the way through, and good value at £1.35 for 4

image.png.d26f034e0dc5c60484d8ffd5d3786b6f.png

My wife keeps asking me to go buy more, and she normally cares for nothing other than Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

2 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I have a contender with similar credentials, Morrisons Melon flavoured ice lollies, excellent all the way through, and good value at £1.25 for 4

My wife keeps asking me to go buy more, and she normally cares for nothing other than Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream

Your melon flavoured ice lollies are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.