Japan v Senegal

King Kebab

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine pure shiteing it sitting in the back row of that fucker!!![emoji90]

Don’t ever go to the Edinburgh military tattoo if you get spooked by precarious looking temporary stands

IMG_2821.jpg

Also Don’t ever go to the Edinburgh military tattoo if you don’t like marching bands, American tourists and bagpipes

Don’t ever go to the Edinburgh military tattoo if you get spooked by precarious looking temporary stands

IMG_2821.jpg.63cbf04a805323e772da02a8398d0eaf.jpg

Also Don’t ever go to the Edinburgh military tattoo if you don’t like marching bands, American tourists and bagpipes

Can't deal with heights mate, at all!!!
Totally ruined my visit to the ESB!!![emoji23]

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Why do goalkeepers nowadays insist on punching the ball out at every opportunity instead of catching?

Just to contradict myself I do remember Alan Rough lol

I'd imagine the stats guys have worked out the probabilities and some keepers are trained to take them too literally.

Regardless of if you view the use of the arm their as a booking the commentator going on about being nothe one is a bit laughable.  If that happened to an England player they would be demanding at least a yellow card for the opponent.

Japan so unlucky with that effort off the bar.  I thought that the might struggle to make an impact in the group and finish bottom.  I am being proved wrong as they certainly in with a shout of progressing out the group, if they can at least get the draw.

Archived