Football and Your Club and Favourite Moments........... In Lego

Was browsing the web and found these. I’ve always known Lego is the universal toy.

Inspired by this I’m going to get the wean’s Lego out later and recreate some of the golden moments of Scottish Football for us all to enjoy. Would be great to see what else people come up with. I reckon everyone has Lego. 

What classic, memorable and unforgettable moments from Scottish football would you like to see immortalised by plastic bricks? Let me know and I’ll give it a shot. Even better if you can provide a photo of your chosen moment.

So. Let’s see what you got!

7709DD92-3755-43A1-807F-96C482CC2B5E.png

D526A01C-BEFE-49D9-9ED3-2C7367F753E4.jpeg

BA4E2610-654B-4394-AAA5-B76563F8F41B.jpeg

Was browsing the web and found these. I’ve always known Lego is the universal toy.
Inspired by this I’m going to get the wean’s Lego out later and recreate some of the golden moments of Scottish Football for us all to enjoy. Would be great to see what else people come up with. I reckon everyone has Lego. 
What classic, memorable and unforgettable moments from Scottish football would you like to see immortalised by plastic bricks? Let me know and I’ll give it a shot. Even better if you can provide a photo of your chosen moment.
So. Let’s see what you got!
7709DD92-3755-43A1-807F-96C482CC2B5E.png.48c9ede6ac8ba4c6aa9d7d8d3aa76872.png
D526A01C-BEFE-49D9-9ED3-2C7367F753E4.jpeg.6c699f3c4c4292144990ef756da29b11.jpeg
BA4E2610-654B-4394-AAA5-B76563F8F41B.jpeg.d82780935335e716c9df94d1c7389b31.jpeg

IMG_2819.jpg

On a side note, did anyone else hear Terry Butcher almost break down in tears live on air as he discussed Maradonna's hand of God goal? The man is a massive fucking arsehole, but even I felt a bit sorry for him. Then I remembered it's Terry Butcher and laughed...

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

On a side note, did anyone else hear Terry Butcher almost break down in tears live on air as he discussed Maradonna's hand of God goal? The man is a massive fucking arsehole, but even I felt a bit sorry for him. Then I remembered it's Terry Butcher and laughed...

I heard the interview when he said he loved it when told about Maradona crying after the Argentina game the other day. It was all one word answers and a clear admission that he was still totally bitter about it.

This is the actual team that Brendan Rodgers will field next season. Such is the threat from Aberdeen, who cannae kick a jelly bean, and The Rangers who have just appointed a manager with no experience and is spending his budget like a bairn at the fairground.

Rodgers may need a few additions just to be safe.

0B8497B5-A367-484C-8A5F-4B1662B1E8F4.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I heard the interview when he said he loved it when told about Maradona crying after the Argentina game the other day. It was all one word answers and a clear admission that he was still totally bitter about it.

He's ridiculously bitter about it and when he was shamefully the assistant Scotland manager he took every opportunity to complain about it despite being on official Scottish duty. If the man never stops fucking off it will be too soon.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/butcher-whos-he-asks-maradona-28454947.html

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Thats actually really good although the Davie Cooper stand appears to have doubled in size & the Motorola stand reduced to a single tier. 

Clearly you are unhappy, but just lego, lego.

Archived