Pre Season Friendly Results

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East Fife 1-2 Dunfermline Athletic

Jonny Court getting his first for the Club and Mathew Tod and a Trialist scoring for the Pars!!!

"A good workout in a highly competitive encounter"

37 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

Montrose 0 Peterhead 1 - Rory McAllister

If anyone was at this can they let me know please how Montrose got on as it is not that practical for me to get up that way much now.  Was the score a fair reflection on this game.

If anyone was at this can they let me know please how Montrose got on as it is not that practical for me to get up that way much now.  Was the score a fair reflection on this game.
You could tell it was a pre season friendly anyway. Montrose were probably the better side but the game was very "meh".

15 minutes ago, Aidan said:
38 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

You could tell it was a pre season friendly anyway. Montrose were probably the better side but the game was very "meh".

Thank you.  I will be keeping an eye on Montrose results again this season and will be hoping that they can stay up.

Cumbernauld Colts 2-3 Dumbarton. 
2-0 down, an own-goal and strikes from (I think) trialists Andy Little and Iain Russell seal another three points for the Champions elect.
Having just watched Japan v Belgium I can imagine the drama.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
34 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
Cumbernauld Colts 2-3 Dumbarton. 
2-0 down, an own-goal and strikes from (I think) trialists Andy Little and Iain Russell seal another three points for the Champions elect.

Having just watched Japan v Belgium I can imagine the drama.

I can confirm it was exactly like that. Even on a Periscope stream.

Archived