VALE OF CLYDE - NEWS FROM FULLARTON PARK, TOLLCROSS

coach

Us lesmahagow fans always like to see our old players do well whether they are still playing or managing other teams.  I remember you well mark from your days at craighead park.  All the best pal. P.s. great result on Saturday.

Edited by Gowlad

Us lesmahagow fans always like to see our old players do well whether they are still playing or managing other teams.  I remember you well mark from your days at craighead park.  All the best pal. P.s. great result on Saturday.
Thanks mate, its been a good first year so hopefully we can keep it going next season. We had a good side at the gow that season and will always remember my goal v Greenock maybe the best i ever scored lol. Had a good chat with Rab and the boys before and after both games good guys

I kid you not mate some of the fans still talk about that goal.  They kept shouting for you to pass it and then bang in the net it went.  That was a great team we had that season.  Also just thought about it vale are the only side to win away at both the gow and lanark.  Great achievement.

I kid you not mate some of the fans still talk about that goal.  They kept shouting for you to pass it and then bang in the net it went.  That was a great team we had that season.  Also just thought about it vale are the only side to win away at both the gow and lanark.  Great achievement.
Never realized that stat about winning at both teams until you have mentioned it. Never lost to carluke both draws and beat ashfield 6-0 over both games

6 minutes ago, Mackay14 said:
15 minutes ago, Gowlad said:

Never realized that stat about winning at both teams until you have mentioned it. Never lost to carluke both draws and beat ashfield 6-0 over both games

Whether you go up or not you can still be proud of ur teams effort especially as it's ur 1st season as a junior manager.

Whether you go up or not you can still be proud of ur teams effort especially as it's ur 1st season as a junior manager.
I am very happy on how its went and probably a bit a head of were i thought we would be after the first season

12 minutes ago, Gowlad said:

Exactly he under sells himself but he is defo a manager on the up

And would be scary if he actually had money.When you see what he can do without it.

Kind off ying and yang from the other Mick at Darvel who started with the ammies to

And would be scary if he actually had money.When you see what he can do without it.
Kind off ying and yang from the other Mick at Darvel who started with the ammies to
Its all about the players, yes i give them a formation, pattern of play, were they should be in and out of position, set pieces for and against but when they cross the white line they must have the belief in thier own ability to carry out the instructions. We try and change it when its not working with change of shape or subs coming on but its all about the players imo

16 minutes ago, Mackay14 said:
27 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Its all about the players, yes i give them a formation, pattern of play, were they should be in and out of position, set pieces for and against but when they cross the white line they must have the belief in thier own ability to carry out the instructions. We try and change it when its not working with change of shape or subs coming on but its all about the players imo

Aye but you brought most off them in

So you deserve a bit off credit knowing the ones who you know you could hang your hat on

And one or two stayed who would been made for it like Millbeg legend Hosie the keeper

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

So you deserve a bit off credit knowing the ones who you know you could gang your hat on
And one or two stayed who would been made for it like Millbeg legend Hosie the keeper
Hosie has helped us out a few times this season with the warm up on match days and trained with the boys in pre season and some other sessions over the season

2 minutes ago, Mackay14 said:
5 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
So you deserve a bit off credit knowing the ones who you know you could gang your hat on

Hosie has helped us out a few times this season with the warm up on match days and trained with the boys in pre season and some other sessions over the season

Some keeper some off the saves ive saw him make over the years he had absolutely no right getting to

Could easily play juniors just likes his mornings so he can go home and have his familly time

On 12/05/2019 at 22:53, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

So you deserve a bit off credit knowing the ones who you know you could hang your hat on

They already have a legend between the sticks haha