VALE OF CLYDE - NEWS FROM FULLARTON PARK, TOLLCROSS

coach

Happened to take in your game today. And for the life of me  how can you play  that fat guy in middle of park think his name is Gary the guy is terrible hearing from the side lines that he is the managers friend that says it all. Thought draw half time was fair result see vale changed shape and after that all went to pot . Need to start stronger team in my eyes can’t play played cause there is managers friend only my opinion 

Edited by Manintheloby
Spelling

2 hours ago, holsten said:

Not much between teams first half.Game changed when Ashfield scored 2 rapid in first 5 mins  2nd half.

Callum Graham 2nd half up front was outstanding along with the rest of the team

Personally as the gk today best striker i have had against all season  fast gd movement can hold the ball can get in behind and clearly finishing was on point second half.   Frustrating game today as 1st hlf was even 2nd half we just didnt come out.  Need to try regroup pull together and go again next week. Personally on behalf of the boys can only apologise to our usual loyal support who come out and back us  

Took in the vale for 2 nd week in a row . And if I am honest I couldn’t believe my eyes when I see the fat guy again starting and from what I saw was on the vale bench I’m sure the fans will want to no what’s going on when you have guys like turner Chisholm  on bench surly they must play in front of some off the guys that started . Saltcoats thought they win World Cup at end if I’m honest anyway hope vale get it sorted as sound bunch of guys .

could have been reasons behind the selection......but I would have Chissy in my team any day if fit....

His experience at senior and his ability to play anywhere at the back is why........liked him at full back when he was at the Town....was part of a team that could have lit up the junior game....

Took in the vale for 2 nd week in a row . And if I am honest I couldn’t believe my eyes when I see the fat guy again starting and from what I saw was on the vale bench I’m sure the fans will want to no what’s going on when you have guys like turner Chisholm  on bench surly they must play in front of some off the guys that started . Saltcoats thought they win World Cup at end if I’m honest anyway hope vale get it sorted as sound bunch of guys .

Ohhh come on give us a break it was the first time we’ve won the World Cup

4 hours ago, Manintheloby said:

Don’t know you or have any real interest in Vale of Clyde but checking your posts it’s clear you have a real issue with them. Then sign of ‘sound bunch of guys’ 

Man in the lobby you pay your money and are entitled to your opinion,

football is all about opinions and how we all see the game differently.........

there might be reasons as to people not starting missing training etc..

the team choice is down to the manager is it after all his opinion who should

play, personally the lad in question who you have singled out twice is not my

personal choice either in the centre mid position......but that is opinion. On saturday

two subs were made to remove the chance of the poor ref sending off Kieran and Kevin.

The end of the game losing two bad goals in the last five minutes has all but killed our season

league wise I would think, we have a cup tie next weekend and go to Greenock hoping for a win.

we will regroup and go again, when you support the Tin Pail life is never plain sailing but we will

turn up again support who is the choice of the manager on the pitch. Mon e Tin Pail

He has been terrible all season lol, just the 24 he is on now. We a good result but also annoying as to the inconsistency from last week

Good to see big Nicky banging the goals in...will be on a few now....
Greenock a hard team to face especially at home ...always a battle for 90 mins