VALE OF CLYDE - NEWS FROM FULLARTON PARK, TOLLCROSS

coach

21 minutes ago, Budandavodka said:

Surely you can say its a tough one to take in the case where you lose by one goal to get promoted, there's fine lines in football and this is certainly one for us this season.

We've wished promoted teams including Carluke all the best.

Not that tough when your fate is in someone else hand no 

8 minutes ago, Budandavodka said:
10 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:
Not that tough when your fate is in someone else hand no 

It always was today, we were always looking for a favour from Annbank, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that one out.

think hes on the rocket fuel....

16 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

Use are a gang Shettleston gang. And if my mind correct me your manager is a bit of plonker to 

think there is only one plonker,Rodney dave whatever yer name is....

would like to discuss more but in respect it is Vale of Clyde content you a making an arse of yerself on....

Out of play for me IMG-20190518-WA0029.thumb.jpg.68d4cb9f75ccb618a06ed6bfe3208bf3.jpg

Ref was honking ... one of the worst performances I have witnessed in my 15 years involved in junior fitba ...

Congratulations to Carluke all the same as they fought back well .. [emoji460]️

We felt horrible last week after lanark voc game, now voc feel bad, unfortunately its the ups and downs of football, would just like to congratulate carluke on there promotion from all at ashfield and emphasise the season was 28 games long and they accumulated more points albeit bit of fortune there but all teams prob had there fair share over the season, our rebuild is on look forward to the new season. One thing can say was an entertaining league with excitement right up until the last game of season

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the new lads  and wee mention for everyone involved with the club from committee ,manager ,players , and fans who have been working hard recently to do up the shower room,changing room and other parts of the building aswell as the park and terracing.  Thats what clubs all about everyone pulling together    

2 new players have put pen to paper with returning players Tommy Porter and Conor McGregor have rejoined the club for season 19-20 from glencairn and yoker.

Well come back boys IMG_20190607_094318_089.thumb.jpg.e473158372bce06f4bb18a3757d5cce4.jpg
Good to see Tommy P back playing. He's no' a bad chanter, by the way. You'll find out if you get a long away trip in the Scottish... [emoji41]

Guest Mick Kennedy
20 minutes ago, Junior Guy said:

I hope this is the vales season so close last year, should be enough to spur them on this year

Good luck to everyone associated with the Vale, being and local lad I hope they get promoted.