Football League 2018/19 season

Just caught Lampard on the radio as I was topping up in the kitchen. Full marks to the guy. He was offered excuses by the interviewer to fall back on but he turned them all down. In a nutshell, Derby beaten by the much better team and he's got a lot to learn. Good to hear such honesty.

12 hours ago, 7-2 said:

Just caught Lampard on the radio as I was topping up in the kitchen. Full marks to the guy. He was offered excuses by the interviewer to fall back on but he turned them all down. In a nutshell, Derby beaten by the much better team and he's got a lot to learn. Good to hear such honesty.

yeah I thought that.never a huge fan of the guy but he went up in my estimations

leeds looking decent(except for that utterly vile strip) but as someone said lets see how they keep it up-its a long 'ole season in the championship

good to see the blades break their duck yesterday, especially after going behind.

I've only seen one Derby game in full, against Reading, where they scraped a win but just from that game it was obvious they'd be in bother this year if they persisted with that stupid style of football. Played with ridiculously high full-backs and wanted a couple of carthorses at the back to pass the ball out. Millwall's winner yesterday came from Carson trying to pass the ball into midfield and getting intercepted. It will be interesting to see if he changes his 'philosophy', he seems to have gone in having already decided 'how he likes to play', instead of playing with what he's got.

In comparison, Gerrard seems to have gone in to Rangers with a much more realistic approach. Get the side solid and hard to beat, then work on playing football.

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

All four games on the telly tonight with Swansea vs Leeds on the main channel with the rest on the red button.

Think I'll stick with the main channel, that seems the most interesting of the bunch.

Is the red button option only on Q boxes?