Football League 2018/19 season

Anywhere I can catch Bielsa's post-match interview? It's apparently car crash stuff, but it's the first interview he's been willing to do in 20 year and he insisted on speaking in English. Note: He can't speak English.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anywhere I can catch Bielsa's post-match interview? It's apparently car crash stuff, but it's the first interview he's been willing to do in 20 year and he insisted on speaking in English. Note: He can't speak English.

It was genuine 'please make it stop' stuff but still a higher standard than Chic Young and most ex-players BBC 'Scotland' come up with though.

Despite the weird comments on here, that was an excellent start to Jack Ross' reign as Sunderland manager on Saturday. To beat a team that will probably be fellow promotion hopefuls in front of over 31,000 fans with a last minute winner, despite being without their star midfielder (McGeouch) and their main striker (Charlie Wyke), is hardly an indication of it being a 'hard season ahead'.

Edited by AyrTroopMajor

10 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Despite the weird comments on here, that was an excellent start to Jack Ross' reign as Sunderland manager on Saturday. To beat a team that will probably be fellow promotion hopefuls in front of over 31,000 fans with a last minute winner, despite being without their star midfielder (McGeouch) and their main striker (Charlie Wyke), is hardly an indication of it being a 'hard season ahead'.

Tbf they struggled badly and their defence was a complete farce in the first half. 

Going to be another long season watching Villa I reckoned after 7mins after going behind I was expecting the worst.

Played well to get right back in it, thought Mohamady  played well all game and it not often in a pub that some shouts 'get in ther Hutton' as he slipped in a well taken goal.

After the financial goings on of the last couple of months it was brilliant start to the football.

Boro have played fairly well tonight, looks like Braithwaite is going to be a really important player this season.

In saying that, Sheffield United look absolutely bogging. More than likely relegation fodder on this performance.