Football League 2018/19 season

23 minutes ago, H Wragg said:
24 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
NINE in a fucking row. :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Beat Leeds, please.

That would be lovely, even better if we beat the Baggies in the semis on the way. 

Given a choice though, I'd rather play Derby or Boro seeing as we battered them both home and away. 

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

That would be lovely, even better if we beat the Baggies in the semis on the way. 

Given a choice though, I'd rather play Derby or Boro seeing as we battered them both home and away. 

I think anyone would be praying for Boro. Absolutely shite against any half decent team.

8 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I think anyone would be praying for Boro. Absolutely shite against any half decent team.

The loyal Boro fans will be there though through it all right behind them :)

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

The loyal Boro fans will be there though through it all right behind them :)

Indeed they will. Not pleasant to put yourself through though, and not at all surprised that crowds are down, even when Boro are in the playoffs. If Pulis is still there next season I see a significant drop in season ticket sales based on what I’ve seen online and at games.

Battles in League One look pretty epic, Portsmouth have won to leapfrog Barnsley (who play this afternoon) into second while the relegation battle with 3 games to play goes from 13th place Gillingham (51 pts) to 23rd place Walsall (43 pts).  Southend are winning, if the result holds they will get out of the Danger Zone for the moment, bumping Scunthorpe and Wimbledon down into the mire and leaving Plymouth on the bubble in 20th.