Football League 2018/19 season

What a horrible cowardly attack from the piece of shit who ran on. I simply can't understand the mindset of such a hideously stupid cretin. Looked like a total dick in that clobber as well.

He needs to be banned from every ground in the UK for life as a minimum. I'm sure his employers will take a rather dim view of it all as well.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What a horrible cowardly attack from the piece of shit who ran on. I simply can't understand the mindset of such a hideously stupid cretin. Looked like a total dick in that clobber as well.

He needs to be banned from every ground in the UK for life as a minimum. I'm sure his employers will take a rather dim view of it all as well.

I really can’t get my head around clowns like that. Friday night at Easter Road, today in Birmingham and again at Arsenal.  

At what stage does the feeling come over you that suggests not only is jumping onto the pitch is a good idea but it might be worth having a pop at a player too?  

Abosolute fuckwits. 

Edited by qos_75

7 hours ago, 7-2 said:

The most remarkable bit about today's incident is that it turns out Grealish's attacker is only 27.  Those shifts in the armaments factory certainly take their toll.

No wonder you stick to watching fitba on the telly it’s safer. 

8 hours ago, qos_75 said:

I really can’t get my head around clowns like that. Friday night at Easter Road, today in Birmingham and again at Arsenal.  

At what stage does the feeling come over you that suggests not only is jumping onto the pitch is a good idea but it might be worth having a pop at a player too?  

Abosultue fuckwits. 

Yup, I'm struggling to get my head around what is behind this apparent rise in football related bampottery.

Is it just sad acts attention seeking? It's not even just wee guys these individuals are apparently grown men!

Is it something more sinister that's endemic in society? f**k knows but it needs to be cracked down on, imo.

We all like a bit of banter and a good atmosphere at games whether attending or watching on TV. But even some of the shite spouted on Twitter and the like detailed previously is going way over the line in my opinion.

Is a lifetime ban and the prospect of a fine much of a deterrent? It doesn't seem to be. Would police cracking heads make much of a difference? Who knows.

It seems it might get worse until something can be done more effectively.

The saying used to go heavy hands, empty stands. If things carry on the way they are folk will start staying away anyway.

I don't think there's one magic bullet to solve this. 

I guess everyone needs to raise their game from the club's and fans through to better policing and stewarding.

There's definitely a trend right now and total clowns are jumping right on board.

Even running on the pitch to celebrate a goal, even last minute winners, is a dick move that you rarely saw but now see on a regular basis. It's a fad and unfortunately the type of folk who will follow such fads tend to be more of a dick than those who wouldn't/won't. Funnily enough they all tend to dress similar as well.

Lifetime bans for chucking stuff and attacking players is the absolute minimum. I'd say season bans for running on to the pitch to celebrate a goal. Subsequent offences to carry stricter bans. We need to get the message across that it's not acceptable for a fan to be on the pitch as a start.

As for the chucking of stuff stand closures and points deductions need to be considered.

Edited by DA Baracus

16 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Villa manager calling out the 15000 fans who applauded the f**k-wit as he was being led off the park.

Would anyone here admit that they'd do the same, if you were in that situation?

If any Dees do it to Darian MacKinnon the next time he's at Dens I will give them a standing ovation and sing their name for eternity. 

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Even if his employers somehow stick by him, they're going to be without him for a few months as he sits in the jail. There is no way he's only getting a fine as some have suggested. 

On 3/10/2019 at 13:28, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Boy that attacked Grealish has Sevco badge on his Facebook page.  Scum.

This was discussed on some Villa pages yesterday. It is an old version of the BCFC badge and not Sevco

Edited by MEADOWXI

21 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Check out @Iamzulubaz’s Tweet:

The wee fanny seems to have created a shitstorm with his tweet.... 

Tbf that Barrington guy seems sound. Built like a monster but seems to be saying he'll try and talk sense into him, and if it doesn't work he'll take it further. 

I'd be taking his advice :lol: