Football League 2018/19 season

Best manager Forest have had in a good few years and they treated him like rubbish. 4 points behind the PO playing good football and Karanka had the fans backing but still not good enough for the people behind the scenes. 

If Jokanovic rejected Stokes approach he sure will reject Forests approach as no one lasts 6 months at that club. Think I’ve seen Billy Davies name being mentioned a few times. 

It's a ridiculously tough job but referees don't help themselves at all. How on earth have they missed the Leeds 'keeper kicking a Derby player in the face?! Leeds the better team, could possibly have had a spot-kick themselves, but that wasn't difficult to see at all.

2 hours ago, David W said:

It's a ridiculously tough job but referees don't help themselves at all. How on earth have they missed the Leeds 'keeper kicking a Derby player in the face?! Leeds the better team, could possibly have had a spot-kick themselves, but that wasn't difficult to see at all.

I understand keepers jumping with a knee raised slightly to protect from oncoming players but that was outrageous. Would imagine there'll be retrospective action

Leeds penalty decision was ridiculous, how the linesman gave offside is beyond stupid.

Keeper was lucky to stay on the pitch after he clearly booted the boy in the face.

Jack Clarke looked very good.
Leeds were very good, it’s their year I’d say.

Superb performance by the Bees today, reminded me of the early season form. Henry must be up there as the best left back in the league and Mokotjo and Sawyers were immense in the middle of the park.

Nathan Jones has a lot of work to do at Stoke. Don't think I've seen a worse team this season since Rotherham on the first game of the season. Only two shots the entire game, and the one on target was the goal.

Surprised that Leeds United have been cheating. That seems quite of out character and not in keeping with their history at all. 
He's just absolutely proven that it's not cheating and there's not really a case against him... Shithousery of the highest order. What a guy.

He's just absolutely proven that it's not cheating and there's not really a case against him... Shithousery of the highest order. What a guy.

Agreed. People acting like it’s not been going on for years. Nonsense that it’s been made such a big deal. Level of detail in that press conference is incredible.

43 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Agreed. People acting like it’s not been going on for years. Nonsense that it’s been made such a big deal. Level of detail in that press conference is incredible.

It's not cheating. If anything it's unsporting, but at least it shows initiative. 

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Leeds have been spying on teams all season then. Horrible club

They're not alone, only a fucking idiot genuinely believe Bielsa is the only one in England doing this.

By the sounds of things it's rife in other countries, and is considered similar to sending scouts to watch teams play other teams, so considering the number of managers will similar backgrounds to Bielsa, you can probably figure it out.

They're not alone, only a fucking idiot genuinely believe Bielsa is the only one in England doing this.
By the sounds of things it's rife in other countries, and is considered similar to sending scouts to watch teams play other teams, so considering the number of managers will similar backgrounds to Bielsa, you can probably figure it out.
I think he should be applauded for the sheer time and effort put into it to be honest. It's thinking outside of the box I think.

• 2 weeks later...