Football League 2018/19 season

Guest Moomintroll

Yer lad presenting the Sheffield Wednesday Leeds game tonight has been hilariously short changed by nature, which he has apparently just noticed given his change in hand positioning.

The track record of Bielsa teams spectacularly crashing and burning in the second half of league campaigns contradicts the idea that he's on top of player fitness issues. And 46 league games is another step up in terms of the physical demands on a Bielsa squad.

Unless Leeds can build a ten point cushion by Christmas I reckon they'll flop badly for that reason; it's now the end of September and they've still got no margin at all.

The track record of Bielsa teams spectacularly crashing and burning in the second half of league campaigns contradicts the idea that he's on top of player fitness issues. And 46 league games is another step up in terms of the physical demands on a Bielsa squad.
Unless Leeds can build a ten point cushion by Christmas I reckon they'll flop badly for that reason; it's now the end of September and they've still got no margin at all.
this. track record of over working players and the legs finally give up. a club the size of leeds have massively underachieved recently. obviously they overspent and paid the price for it

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Yer lad presenting the Sheffield Wednesday Leeds game tonight has been hilariously short changed by nature, which he has apparently just noticed given his change in hand positioning.

Eh?

I quite fancy going to Sheffield Weds vs West Brom on Wednesday night (I’m in the area this week) but I’ve just had a look at the pricing and the cheapest ticket is £33 quid. Shocking price. Would like to say I’ve visited Hillsborough though.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I quite fancy going to Sheffield Weds vs West Brom on Wednesday night (I’m in the area this week) but I’ve just had a look at the pricing and the cheapest ticket is £33 quid. Shocking price. Would like to say I’ve visited Hillsborough though.

Take the hit and go Jama. It's a great, old school football stadium. Given you're down there it'd be a shame not to go for basically the sake of a few extra quid.

43 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Thats cheap for Hillsborough, presume that is for the home end as the away end is usually over £40.

Take the hit and go Jama. It's a great, old school football stadium. Given you're down there it'd be a shame not to go for basically the sake of a few extra quid.

Yep, you’re right. It’s fairly unlikely I’ll get the chance to go again so I might as well. I really enjoy visiting classic old stadiums and they are a dying breed these days - so I should take the opportunity while I can.