Football League 2018/19 season

Just looks like another brutally hard season in the Championship, and really need to be heading up this season.

Starting away at Hull then home to Wigan, then Ipswich away I don't expect a lot of long winning runs put together.

Hoping for the best but......................................

• 3 weeks later...

I've missed going to see Raith play every weekend so I've decided to lend my support to my new local club and have got a season ticket for Brentford next season. Terracing behind the goal, a pub on all four corners and only £1 more expensive than a Raith season ticket - can't knock it.

10 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

I've missed going to see Raith play every weekend so I've decided to lend my support to my new local club and have got a season ticket for Brentford next season. Terracing behind the goal, a pub on all four corners and only £1 more expensive than a Raith season ticket - can't knock it.

make the most of it while you can - bland, corporate, all -seater shithouse of a stadium hoving in to view over the horizon....

https://newstadium.brentfordfc.com/stadium

Edited by Herman Hessian

make the most of it while you can - bland, corporate, all -seater shithouse of a stadium hoving in to view over the horizon....
https://newstadium.brentfordfc.com/stadium
The fans don't seem to be too impressed with the stadium move and it's understandable why but I don't think the new stadium looks like it's going to be that bad. Shame they couldn't keep the terracing though. I actually have to walk past the site of the new stadium to get to Griffin Park from my house.

12 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Jesus cunting Christ. It could work, I suppose. But would seem the latest mad decision in a decade of mad decisions. 

Could be a return of the Bully Oui Villa ... we are going back round again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not much on this evening so I will watch the Reading v Derby game.

I think it should be half decent and will go for a Derby win tonight, I think Derby should be decent this season and probably should look for the play offs.

I haven't watched that much of Reading and I might be wrong but think they will probably be mid table this season.

On 25/07/2018 at 08:50, Honest_Man#1 said:

Managed to get tickets for the first game of the season at Millwall. Should be... interesting.

No problem whatsoever when I went there last game. One stop on the overground to London Bridge and choice of loads of pubs. Home and away fans have separate exits from the station. Only inconvenience you might suffer is being kept behind at full time but they didn't do that with us.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa