• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Herman Hessian

Football League 2018/19 season

right - fixtures out, so may as well get this one up and running !

Rovers will be clinching the League One title in front of 40,000 plus at the Stadium of Light on Good Friday (19/04) - should be fun...

:thumsup2

Just looks like another brutally hard season in the Championship, and really need to be heading up this season.

Starting away at Hull then home to Wigan, then Ipswich away I don't expect a lot of long winning runs put together.

Hoping for the best but......................................

Bit disappointed that Rotherham and Brentford are midweek games, but should finally be able to go to Preston away.

Assuming we haven’t been liquidated by then :huh:

11 hours ago, 7-2 said:

https://www.stokecityfc.com/news/free-coach-travel-to-continue

Free away travel continues for Stoke City fans. I didn't realise they'd been doing this since 2013. Good stuff.

aye fair play to them.but if ever there was a time to continue doing it its now

I've missed going to see Raith play every weekend so I've decided to lend my support to my new local club and have got a season ticket for Brentford next season. Terracing behind the goal, a pub on all four corners and only £1 more expensive than a Raith season ticket - can't knock it.

10 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

I've missed going to see Raith play every weekend so I've decided to lend my support to my new local club and have got a season ticket for Brentford next season. Terracing behind the goal, a pub on all four corners and only £1 more expensive than a Raith season ticket - can't knock it.

make the most of it while you can - bland, corporate, all -seater shithouse of a stadium hoving in to view over the horizon....

https://newstadium.brentfordfc.com/stadium

Edited by Herman Hessian

make the most of it while you can - bland, corporate, all -seater shithouse of a stadium hoving in to view over the horizon....
https://newstadium.brentfordfc.com/stadium
The fans don't seem to be too impressed with the stadium move and it's understandable why but I don't think the new stadium looks like it's going to be that bad. Shame they couldn't keep the terracing though. I actually have to walk past the site of the new stadium to get to Griffin Park from my house.

According to some dodgy tabloids, Thierry Henry's agreed to become the new Aston Villa manager. 

Jesus cunting Christ. It could work, I suppose. But would seem the latest mad decision in a decade of mad decisions. 

12 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Jesus cunting Christ. It could work, I suppose. But would seem the latest mad decision in a decade of mad decisions. 

Could be a return of the Bully Oui Villa ... we are going back round again. 

I'm not changing my username again, it always seemed to be bad luck. Bully Di Villa didn't work either... 

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Managed to get tickets for the first game of the season at Millwall. Should be... interesting.

There are some good pubs at London Bridge, not far from the ground.

Not much on this evening so I will watch the Reading v Derby game.

I think it should be half decent and will go for a Derby win tonight, I think Derby should be decent this season and probably should look for the play offs.

I haven't watched that much of Reading and I might be wrong but think they will probably be mid table this season.

On 25/07/2018 at 08:50, Honest_Man#1 said:

Managed to get tickets for the first game of the season at Millwall. Should be... interesting.

No problem whatsoever when I went there last game. One stop on the overground to London Bridge and choice of loads of pubs. Home and away fans have separate exits from the station. Only inconvenience you might suffer is being kept behind at full time but they didn't do that with us.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa