East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

6 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Is it a race. It will be published next week. At least ours won't fall apart when the junior cup kicks in 

But it was a genuine question but that's the way it's gone on here. Maybe we should all step back and start again and lose the bitterness from bother sides. Yes I want you guys in with us but if they want to stay outside the pyramid that's fine. If they want in the pyramid they should be joining what's there.

The answer is no .there will be a north and south superleague next season . Clubs will have meetings to discuss the way forward . Inside or outside the pyramid . A pyramid that must have a solution for every junior club . So not just the juniors with a bit of sorting to do . Dialogue is the answer . 

All the best next season .

The answer is no .there will be a north and south superleague next season . Clubs will have meetings to discuss the way forward . Inside or outside the pyramid . A pyramid that must have a solution for every junior club . So not just the juniors with a bit of sorting to do . Dialogue is the answer . 
In the east it doesn't need a solution. Join the EoS to become senior and a pyramid member, remain in the ERJFA and stay Junior. That's the choice in the east. The SJFA wasted a year arguing otherwise, let's hope another year isn't wasted.

2 hours ago, daleboy1969 said:

I really can't see your super league even if it is combined getting in. But good luck to the Dale enjoyed my visits up there in the past.

4 hours ago, Doonhamer1969 said:

John Greenhorn was telling porkies.

It might have been attributed to him, but every quote I saw and the EoS guidance only ever guaranteed a 16 team EoS Premier and a First Division set up to be decided on based on number of clubs left plus unknown of applicants.

• 1 month later...