East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

Call me naive but should this not have been sorted out a while back? And what if the 'Greedy Clubs' want too much?  Where will The Fed play home games? 
In an ideal world, yes it should have been sorted out, but a certain club changed the terms of the "deal" to use their park.

Honestly don't know where they will play tbh.

1 hour ago, Jock Tamson said:

In an ideal world, yes it should have been sorted out, but a certain club changed the terms of the "deal" to use their park.

Honestly don't know where they will play tbh.

St Andrews' ground will be free on 6th April and then from the 20th!

Didn't realise they had started the ground upgrade.

1 minute ago, Jock Tamson said:
3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:
St Andrews' ground will be free on 6th April and then from the 20th!
Didn't realise they had started the ground upgrade.

Are you involved with St. Andrews?

No, I just looked at the EOS fixtures :)

Edited by Ginaro

3 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

Still trying to negotiate somewhere as far as I know. Some greedy clubs out there!

I’d imagine the other clubs have looked at what Broughty are (rumoured to have been) paying players and decided they’d have a slice of that. 

34 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
43 minutes ago, Ylf said:
East Craigie?

As far as I'm aware, they were planning on talking to East Craigie, North End, and Violet. That was weeks ago I heard that so not sure what's happened since, if anything.

There should be plenty of options around, I hope something gets sorted. What exactly is being done Whitton Park?

There should be plenty of options around, I hope something gets sorted. What exactly is being done Whitton Park?
New astro and everything else that goes with that, ie. Fencing, lighting, etc.. Plus, I think there may be a new enclosure being erected.

It's part of the Dundee East hub that incorporates Broughty Athletic, Broughty Utd boys and amateurs, and Ferry Athletic.So the place will be well used.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:

Games are about to come thick and fast! Business end of the season so they say.

I didn't realise the Monday fixtures would begin so early this season - Lochee playing Mon/Wed/Sat from the 15th.

I didn't realise the Monday fixtures would begin so early this season - Lochee playing Mon/Wed/Sat from the 15th.
Not sure if this is right, but I'm pretty sure I read that they could still have around 20 games to play, possibly more depending on how they do in cups.

That's a lot of football in a short space of time. From Broughtys perspective, here's hoping it catches up on them. The league table looks interesting.

They do have a quite a big squad though so I'm sure they'll cope.

What a funny thing to take the huff about.

If the team you sponsor don't patronise your establishment, it can seem a bit ungrateful...but if it's the opposition it seems an odd thing to get grumpy about to me.

What a funny thing to take the huff about.

bit 

Edited by froggie

Apparently reliably informed no show from Carnoustie at today’s own after match snacks with exception of 4 guys. Seems to be a pattern[emoji15] regardless of results no one likes getting beat but after a tough 90 mins respect to all teams should be acknowledged [emoji106][emoji460]️

15 hours ago, Jock Tamson said:

Lochee Utd out the Scottish but wrap up the league in same day.

Broughty were abysmal today.

I'm not sure, as neutral, I'd say they were abysmal, but a very frustrating day for all associated with them, I'm sure. I'll just say that some of the visitors'  'time management' skills might have been better policed by the officials and leave it there. At least you didn't get drenched, which looked a nailed on certainty earlier in the day.

I'm not sure, as neutral, I'd say they were abysmal, but a very frustrating day for all associated with them, I'm sure. I'll just say that some of the visitors'  'time management' skills might have been better policed by the officials and leave it there. At least you didn't get drenched, which looked a nailed on certainty earlier in the day.

Abysmal was pretty harsh I suppose.

Keeper had nothing to do and Defence never looked in trouble once, they strolled it. They've had a great season so far. Don't lose many goals at all.

Too many guys, from midfield forward, who have been performing well lately, had a bad day at the office.

Agree re the time wasting.

Can't see Lochee Utd dropping enough points now though.