Jock Tamson

East Region Superleague

7 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:

It shows how much you know by your post then :)

anybody that supports raith rovers really has a problem lol - its like watching paint dry following that lot lol

anybody that supports raith rovers really has a problem lol - its like watching paint dry following that lot lol
Your body wrong there buddy

22 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:
24 minutes ago, brycey said:

Your body wrong there buddy

burntisland shipyard dont win many games - but when they do its like they have won the fa cup lol

I know plenty of teams have played ex senior internationalists at the end of their careers.
However doubt many can match lochee having 2 on the pitch at the same time in Kevin McNaugton and Garry Kenneth.

Think Blantyre Celtic might have had Jimmy Johnstone and Paul Wilson at the same time in the early 1980s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wilson_(footballer,_born_1950)

...After his spell at Thistle he was tempted into junior football by ex-Celtic teammate Jimmy Johnstone with Blantyre Celtic,[2] winning a junior international cap...

Did Pul Wilson play international football? I think John Fallon was the manager of Blantyre at the time, ex Celtic goalie and Lisbon Lion (but never played in the final).

Did Pul Wilson play international football? I think John Fallon was the manager of Blantyre at the time, ex Celtic goalie and Lisbon Lion (but never played in the final).
Paul Wilson got one cap as a sub against Spain under Willie Ormond.

Saturday's fixtures.

Based on my assumption that the sides who picked up 3 points last week will form the top places in the league come May, my predictions probably come as no surprise.

I'll go:

Home win

Home win

Away win

Away win

Away win

Away win Screenshot_20180809-105442_Twitter.jpg.4659d78b5393c81624b0af14ca05af9b.jpg

On 8/7/2018 at 11:08, Derek Sharp said:

Aye very childish it was a joke FFS....everyone is a bit touchy about EOS and Superleague...all clubs have made there decision whether right or wrong...and tbh I couldn't care less ...I have been brought up watching Fauldhouse United and will continue to watch and support them NO matter what league they are in.  So you enjoy watching football and supporting whoever you want and I will continue to watch Fauldhouse United wherever they play....simple.   

fair points sir- no pressure on fauldhouse today as they should easily roll relegation candidates whitburn over 

8 hours ago, brycey said:

fair points sir- no pressure on fauldhouse today as they should easily roll relegation candidates whitburn over 

;)

5 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Was a 3-3 draw.

poor result for fauldhouse this tbh

8 hours ago, Fifes finest said:
8 hours ago, brycey said:
poor result for fauldhouse this tbh

Why was it a bad result ?

of course its a poor result - to lose three goals to the relegation candidates and a team who will be bankrupt by the end of the season with all the travelling is a big shock to the system for fauldhouse and tbh whitburn are only in the tayside league by default - farcical if you ask me lol

14 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Was a 3-3 draw.

really - poor show from this talented fauldhouse side tbh

Former Scottish internationalist Kevin McNaughton made it 2 superleague teams in 2 weeks.

Appeared for Kirrie Thistle yesterday.

I assume there are limits of teams in a season even for trialists.

Former Scottish internationalist Kevin McNaughton made it 2 superleague teams in 2 weeks.
Appeared for Kirrie Thistle yesterday.
I assume there are limits of teams in a season even for trialists.

Did you hear why he wasn’t offered a deal at lochee?