East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

Is anybody able to help me? I'm planning to visit Tayport v Fauldhouse next week, but on the Tayport website I saw the game was being played in Fauldhouse, yet on the SJFA website it's listed as a home game for Tayport. Can anyone confirm it's being played in Tayport? Also, is there a club house or something to have a pre-match pint?

Maybe @superbigal knows?

Is anybody able to help me? I'm planning to visit Tayport v Fauldhouse next week, but on the Tayport website I saw the game was being played in Fauldhouse, yet on the SJFA website it's listed as a home game for Tayport. Can anyone confirm it's being played in Tayport? Also, is there a club house or something to have a pre-match pint?
Maybe [mention=20429]superbigal[/mention] knows?
You're going to Tayport when there's a big derby down at Carnoustie? C'mon now Marten. . . Wise up fella. [emoji6]

1 minute ago, Jock Tamson said:

You're going to Tayport when there's a big derby down at Carnoustie? C'mon now Marten. . . Wise up fella. emoji6.png

I've already been to Carnoustie previously, never been to Tayport before, that's why. :) 

1 minute ago, Jock Tamson said:

Believe me, you haven't missed anything emoji23.png

On another note. . Is superbigal a guy called Al who's super or a bi gal that's super? emoji15.png

I've been to most East Superleague grounds and a number of Premier League ones last season. After all the changes there are a few left for me in the new Superleague to finish the league. Tayport is one of them (others I still got to go to are Downfield, Kirrie, Glenrothes & Whitburn). 

I've been to most East Superleague grounds and a number of Premier League ones last season. After all the changes there are a few left for me in the new Superleague to finish the league. Tayport is one of them (others I still got to go to are Downfield, Kirrie, Glenrothes & Whitburn). 
You're a Lochee Utd man is that right?

Your team are banging them in just now, winning games at a canter. While Broughty are winning by 1 goal margins. I've said it before but this will come back to bite Broughty.

Just now, Jock Tamson said:

You're a Lochee Utd man is that right?

Your team are banging them in just now, winning games at a canter. While Broughty are winning by 1 goal margins. I've said it before but this will come back to bite Broughty.

No, I don't support a particular team. I moved here just over a year ago, I'm originally from The Netherlands. I support Excelsior Rotterdam, but as I can't exactly go to many games, I decided to go to different grounds across Scotland. I've always been a fan of lower league/non-league football.

Lochee Utd are just my closest team.

No, I don't support a particular team. I moved here just over a year ago, I'm originally from The Netherlands. I support Excelsior Rotterdam, but as I can't exactly go to many games, I decided to go to different grounds across Scotland. I've always been a fan of lower league/non-league football.
Ah ok, good man. Excellent way to see a bit of the country too. What brought you over here? (Other than a plane or a boat)

6 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
16 minutes ago, Marten said:

Ah ok, good man. Excellent way to see a bit of the country too. What brought you over here? (Other than a plane or a boat)

Long story short, I was already living/working in central England but that wasn't really what I wanted. Then a company trading internationally over here were desperate for someone speaking fluent Dutch/German. As you can imagine, they aren't too easy to find, so I grabbed the chance and moved up.  Not regretting it. :)

Long story short, I was already living/working in central England but that wasn't really what I wanted. Then a company trading internationally over here were desperate for someone speaking fluent Dutch/German. As you can imagine, they aren't too easy to find, so I grabbed the chance and moved up.  Not regretting it. [emoji4]
It's a nice place to settle. Maybe see you at a Broughty game some day [emoji106]

Just now, Jock Tamson said:

It's a nice place to settle. Maybe see you at a Broughty game some day emoji106.png

Sure, maybe some time later in the season, or when you have an away game at any of the teams I'm still planning to visit!

Hope the ref is better at Tayport this week the one at Carnoustie on saturday should never ref again he was shocking the decisions he let go and pulled up for was a disgrace

Amd to blew the whistle without any added time at the end of the game and when the ball wasnt even in the park is against the rules