East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

Stop being obtuse and address the point, and you have the audacity to criticise posters [emoji23][emoji23][emoji85] 
That pretty much sums everything up in my post......

I will assist you with a summation.

Ginaro pasted my Twitter post pointing out to the Scottish Football fixtures twitter feed that the East Region had said all fixtures for the league season would be released on Thursday for 3 of the 4 leagues in the East Region.

The South Premier league fixtures will depend on ground sharing sides in both setups. The hosts, quite rightly, will take precedence.

His comment was something along the lines that ERJSFA know their place waiting for EOS.

Have a read of the content before you comment. It may help reduce the on going animosity that there appears to be between certain factions in the forums.

That pretty much sums everything up in my post......

I will assist you with a summation.

Ginaro pasted my Twitter post pointing out to the Scottish Football fixtures twitter feed that the East Region had said all fixtures for the league season would be released on Thursday for 3 of the 4 leagues in the East Region.

The South Premier league fixtures will depend on ground sharing sides in both setups. The hosts, quite rightly, will take precedence.

His comment was something along the lines that ERJSFA know their place waiting for EOS.

Have a read of the content before you comment. It may help reduce the on going animosity that there appears to be between certain factions in the forums.
The ERJFA are releasing the fixtures today as per above and as per the twitter account. I merely asked how that is going to work given the groundshare aspects as described, you then jumped down my throat.

So rather than seeing something that isn't there, can you confirm if all fixtures are being released today or not? Yes or no.

You're the one creating a stooshie over absolutely nothing [emoji85]

2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

The ERJFA are releasing the fixtures today as per above and as per the twitter account. I merely asked how that is going to work given the groundshare aspects as described, you then jumped down my throat.

So rather than seeing something that isn't there, can you confirm if all fixtures are being released today or not? Yes or no.

You're the one creating a stooshie over absolutely nothing emoji85.png

I am sorry if you feel I am creating a stooshie. I am only trying to point you in the direction of the answer your are looking for which was three of four posts further up the thread.

But as you have asked so nicely - even using pretty little emojis.. I will retype the information once more for you 

The ERJSFA posted on Twitter that all fixtures would be released for the North and South Super leagues and the North Premier league.

They have not said they will release the fixtures for the South Premier league. This is because there are ground sharing considerations that will effect some of the new clubs in this league. 

The host clubs are given prioroity, quite rightly so, so these fixtures will come out once the EOS fixtures are announced.  

2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

So there is no "Full season fixture announcement" today, it's partial. Thanks, we got there in the end.

No we got there in the beginning - the information was there for everyone to read - you interpreted it incorrectly. 

No we got there in the beginning - the information was there for everyone to read - you interpreted it incorrectly. 
I'd go back and read your earlier comments, you're looking for an argument where none exists. That's the trouble with some posters.

4 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
6 minutes ago, Griffin said:

I'd go back and read your earlier comments, you're looking for an argument where none exists. That's the trouble with some posters.

OK - you are correct.  

Put the boot in i am still waiting to find out what the ERSJFA are doing next season if its going back to one super league

Oh dear we are sorry you have been left waiting I am sure the ERSJFA will pull out all the stops to keep you informed. Btw has your own league published their fixture list for next season.

27 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

Oh dear we are sorry you have been left waiting I am sure the ERSJFA will pull out all the stops to keep you informed. Btw has your own league published their fixture list for next season.

Is it a race. It will be published next week. At least ours won't fall apart when the junior cup kicks in 

But it was a genuine question but that's the way it's gone on here. Maybe we should all step back and start again and lose the bitterness from bother sides. Yes I want you guys in with us but if they want to stay outside the pyramid that's fine. If they want in the pyramid they should be joining what's there.