East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

Fauldhouse 1 Whitburn 2. Well deserved win for Whitburn in a good competitive game.

Feel sorry for the Fauldhouse committee though, because they must have the worst fans in the league. Tanked up on buckfast, shouting abuse at players and kicking the away dugout when they realised they weren't going to get anything from the game.

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:32, shuggie123 said:

Fauldhouse 1 Whitburn 2. Well deserved win for Whitburn in a good competitive game.

Feel sorry for the Fauldhouse committee though, because they must have the worst fans in the league. Tanked up on buckfast, shouting abuse at players and kicking the away dugout when they realised they weren't going to get anything from the game.

theres nae way that wid happen at Parkview lol

19 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Shuggies hearing aid must have misheard the Fauldhouse supporters cries of well done to the opposition dug out.

crackin lol

If the Fauldhouse support was so bad make sure next time Whitburn visit Park View that you keep yourself in the house. Reprobate.

Is that your photo in the profile?

Your acting the same age as my son in the profile pic. Your comments are embarrassing. Why did you not say anything on Saturday at the game? Instead you use a public forum to criticise because your a coward.
Don’t worry Bert we know who you and how much of a cock you are.
Your comments are irrelevant.

• 2 weeks later...
According to a good source, two own goals and one offside, Carnoustie denied two stonewall penalties , game should have finished 2 each. !!!!!

Your "good source" must have been on the sauce. Broughty were simply too good and barely came out of 1st gear.

5 nil. Zero. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

That's a tanking.

Clutching at straws.

Where's the new manager bounce btw? Poor poor stuff from Carnoustie.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, shuggie123 said:

Tayport 1 Whitburn 2

Whitburn top of the league tonight. That's something I didn't think I would see. Well done to the team and coaching staff.

I know it probably won't last with Lochee Utd and Broughty having games in hand, but enjoy it while it does.

what a crackin result for the burnie lads this is -tayport never an easy place to go-well done to the players and everyone connected with the club

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Theres fixtures been allicated for the 30th March more getging released soon according to email

Woo and you guys are wanting teams to come back that's ridiculous we had upto 30th in at start of the season. Ersjfa could have all fixtures out now as only lochee are in the Scottish 

58 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:

Still trying to negotiate somewhere as far as I know. Some greedy clubs out there!

Call me naive but should this not have been sorted out a while back? And what if the 'Greedy Clubs' want too much?  Where will The Fed play home games?