East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

4 hours ago, Bell End said:

Do Forfar still have big lad up top? Doesn't look a player but knows where the goals are 

Graeme Hart now asistant manager, they have however signed a guy of similar build from Lochee United who is banging in the goals.

Guest brycey
2 hours ago, Derek Sharp said:

You jinxed us :o:o

sorry derek lol - sure you guys will come good - a met my twin brother brycey on saturday at lochgelly he asks kindly for everybody at fauldhouse and i am even learning him how to spell - needless to say i am having one hell of a job lol 

21 hours ago, brycey said:

sorry derek lol - sure you guys will come good - a met my twin brother brycey on saturday at lochgelly he asks kindly for everybody at fauldhouse and i am even learning him how to spell - needless to say i am having one hell of a job lol 

Don't learn him how to spell...we fully understand him now :thumsup2:thumsup2

53 minutes ago, patriot1 said:

Surely it's Lochee who would have had to reinstate him?

If your reinstated by a club does that allow you to play for other clubs for a set duration? Or only the club that reinstated you?? 

Been a long time since I’ve heard about this stuff. 

On 8/12/2018 at 17:27, Tutankhamen said:

The two players played under an agreement to share the gate money (admissioon was about 50p at the time) Think the crowd was about 2000 at the first home game and then it gradually dwindled away as the weeks when by. Think around the same time George Best did something similar with Hibs.

DKmYRVuXcAETPKU.jpg:large

There's a picture of them playing for Blantyre Celtic on twitter, which was the reason I was vaguely aware of this.

Reinstatement - there seems to be rumours surrounding the eligibility of a certain Kevin McNaughton playing for Kirriemuir Thistle last week. 
Does anyone know any detail of this or if it just another junior Chinese whisper?
Larry Duncan would have had to reinstate him if that is the case.
Can't see him making any administration booboos

On 17 August 2018 at 11:53, LongTimeLurker said:

DKmYRVuXcAETPKU.jpg:large

There's a picture of them playing for Blantyre Celtic on twitter, which was the reason I was vaguely aware of this.

Somebody mentioned it in the Junior forum a couple of years back. Seemed pretty knowledgeable, possibly an ex committee man.