East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

Guest brycey
Just now, A.M said:

JC signed for Rob Roy

top drawer keeper gets a top drawer team - good luck jc - the cream always gets to the top !

Guest brycey
On 8/5/2018 at 12:25, G4Mac said:

Care to expand any on that comment? Be interesting to know what you mean by it. Cheers. 

no comment from mr sharp by the looks of it - no wonder its rather a childish one to be honest

13 hours ago, brycey said:

yes there is going to be miss matches this season - but next season will be top drawer just you wait and see - i think its priceless that its still called the east region superleague - but good luck to fauldhouse anyway - and correct me if i am wrong but theres plenty miss matches coming up in some of the cup draws from what i have seen in the juniors and as for the scottish junior cup no comment lol

Get yourself a wee day out in Kirriemuir ....I can't wait :thumsup2

11 hours ago, brycey said:

no comment from mr sharp by the looks of it - no wonder its rather a childish one to be honest

Aye very childish it was a joke FFS....everyone is a bit touchy about EOS and Superleague...all clubs have made there decision whether right or wrong...and tbh I couldn't care less ...I have been brought up watching Fauldhouse United and will continue to watch and support them NO matter what league they are in.  So you enjoy watching football and supporting whoever you want and I will continue to watch Fauldhouse United wherever they play....simple.   

On 8/5/2018 at 12:47, Jock Tamson said:

Looking at these scores, no surprises for me in any of them.Obviously too early to say but I have a feeling the teams that won yesterday will form the top half of the league come next May....

Every game being won by a team from the old Tayside junior region might point to recruitment problems for the teams elsewhere if that becomes a definite trend in the weeks ahead.

Just seen there ex Aberdeen Cardiff and Scotland player Kevin mcnaughtin played for lochee united last week as well. Could be a good signing
Great experience along side Kenneth. In saying that though. . . . Old heads means old legs [emoji6]

Lochee Utd without a doubt the team to beat this season.

Great experience along side Kenneth. In saying that though. . . . Old heads means old legs [emoji6]

Lochee Utd without a doubt the team to beat this season.

Think broughty will be challenging as well

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, Fifes finest said:
17 hours ago, brycey said:
the fans favourite and captain no less

How would you know if he's a fans favorite when you got to watch ammy games every Saturday and Sunday ? Ps fans favorite or captain it doesn'thow would you matter if someone is playing better they should play

think you must be getting me mixed up with the other brycey  that followed fauldhouse for 20 odd years lol - and whats ammy games is that a new style of football they have started up lol i think you need to learn how to spell your letting us fifers down lol

Edited by brycey

think you must be getting me mixed up with the other brycey  that followed fauldhouse for 20 odd years lol - and whats ammy games is that a new style of football they have started up lol i think you need to learn how to spell or is it just the fact that you fifers are not very bright lol
It shows how much you know by your post then :)

Guest brycey
7 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:

It shows how much you know by your post then :)

anybody that supports raith rovers really has a problem lol - its like watching paint dry following that lot lol

Guest brycey
22 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:
24 minutes ago, brycey said:
anybody that supports raith rovers really has a problem lol - its like watching paint dry following that lot lol

Your body wrong there buddy

burntisland shipyard dont win many games - but when they do its like they have won the fa cup lol

Think Blantyre Celtic might have had Jimmy Johnstone and Paul Wilson at the same time in the early 1980s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wilson_(footballer,_born_1950)

...After his spell at Thistle he was tempted into junior football by ex-Celtic teammate Jimmy Johnstone with Blantyre Celtic,[2] winning a junior international cap...